The date

Sunoo

When he said date I thought he meant he will take me on a simple coffee date but its far from it. We drive for 20 mins and then he opens the door for me. And holds my hand and grins at me. The restaurant looks good and I heard about this place a lot. We head inside and the whole restaurant is empty and the candles are lit and all the curtains are closed giving a dim appearance. The ambience of the room is very romantic. "Why is this restaurant empty? I heard this place is famous." I say.

"Actually I sort of know the owner, So I requested it for this evening. I wanted us to have some alone time" He replies. "You didn't have to do this. I am pretty low maintenance, next time just keep it simple." I say. "It was our first date and I had to do something special. Now lets go and eat something delicious, but just to be clear, I would rather eat you." He winks at me after saying something so cheesy. I just hit him on the shoulder and fan my face with my hand, in an attempt to not look flustered. I head over to the table, before I could pull my chair he pulls it for me, I look at him and try to hold the urge to roll my eyes. "You are so cheesy today, you know that, right?" I say while sitting on the chair that he pulled for me.

"Well, I just want to make you feel special and I love taking care of you. People express their feelings in different ways and this is my way of expressing it." He gives me a genuine smile. I smile back at him. After, we both settle down, the waiter appears. We place the order and wait for it to come. "I am so sorry for niki's behaviour earlier. I don't know why he acts like a jerk with you." He apologizes.

"Its okay, you don't have to say sorry. Niki and I used to be friends but I made a terrible mistake. I understand why he doesn't want to forgive me" I reply with a small smile. I don't want sunghoon to know this but its inevitable. Niki was one of the most important person for me and it hurts. Its been hard to accept that this is how its gonna be from now on, not having him by my side. "Ohh, It makes sense why he gets sensitive whenever you are bought up. Do you wanna talk about it?" He says. "Let's not talk about it on our first date, okay?" I suggest. "Yeah, tell me whenever you are ready" he gives me reassuring smile. "I will" I smile back at him, as the waiter arrives with our food.

We have a great time while eating, he sure knows how to lighten the situation. Whenever I look at him, I feel like I am dreaming that its too good to be true. Thats what he is, Too good to be true. I am falling more and more for him. I hope this works out and my past mistakes doesn't screw this up.

After leaving the restaurant, we head for his house to work on the assignment. I really like when he drives, the aura that he exude is so calm and powerful. I involuntarily stare at him and obviously he notices and smirks at me. "You know, you just had dinner and your eyes look like they want to eat me. Just wait for 10 more mins then we will be home and then I will let you devour me, I promise" He says. I hit him on the shoulder and look away to hide my flustered face.

We reach his house and he directly brings me to his room. I enter his room and directly head for his desk. I remove the required material for the project. As I do that, sunghoon sneaks behind me and snakes his arms to my waist. He hugs me and places a small kiss on my shoulder. "I thought we will chill a little but you went straight to business" he says that with a adorable pout. "How about we finish this first then chill?" I try to reason with him. "Fine, I will do what you say now later it will be my turn, okay?" He kisses my shoulder once more before letting me go.

We finish half of the project and decide that we will do the next half tomorrow. As I pack my things in my backpack, I feel eyes on me. Suddenly the vibe of the room changes, the tension builds more as I sort my things and his eyes captures my every move. Afraid to make eye contact with him but I still manage to gaze in his eyes. He first looks at my eyes then slowly his eyes travel to my lips and back to my eyes. He grabs either side of my chair and pulls me towards him. He places his hands on my face and strokes my cheeks. I can hear my heart beat as it speeds up, I look at him. Before I could even comprehend what I was doing, I kiss him. He kisses me back with more intensity. He captures my mouth and slowly kisses me.

And then he starts kissing my cheeks, then my neck. He slowly moves toward the spot where my neck meets the shoulder. He leaves wet kisses on it. He licks, bites and nibble on it with so much passion. I get goosebumps all over my skin. I slowly feel every part of me being alive in that very moment. After he is done ravishing my neck, he looks at me and gives me a grin. He moves his finger on the spot where he left the bruise, "I always wanted to do that to you" he says that with smirk. I look at him, almost sobering up from that high he just gave me. I don't know how to respond to that. I shy away and hug him. I bury my face in his embrace, "This is the best date ever" He whispers to me. I think so too but I don't tell him that.

Jay

Jungwon is the most perfect person I have ever met. I don't remember the exact moment I fell in love with him, but I do remember how his kindness and generosity moved me. His cat eyes are enchanting, his smile can make anyone's day. He smiles and my stomach summersalts. I was skeptical about pursuing him at first but then I grew more impatient.

He makes me want to be better, he challenges me in a way that no one ever has. But he doesn't buy my feelings for him, I blame niki and sunghoon for it. I don't get why they have to bully sunoo, I don't get what grudge niki has with sunoo but I do remember they were close with each other in middle school. And sunghoon has a crush on sunoo, its not so obvious to others but I know. I hate that it keeps affecting my plans with wonnie. I hope jungwon accepts me.

This project is the best opportunity that I have. I am gonna make the most of it. I wait in the cafe, where jungwon and I have decided to meet for working on the assignment. He is late but I guess he is cute enough to be late. He walks in and I smile wide and wave. I promised I won't be so excited and play it cool but I just can't help it. He spots me and sits across from me. He starts unpacking all the things we would need. "What would you like to drink?" I ask him. "Hot chocolate" he answers without looking at me. I sulk silently and go to the counter to place the order. I head back with our drinks. And we divide the work in half, while I think hard on how to start, he has almost finished the first page. I watch him in awe, the focus with which he works is the most perfect thing I have seen.

He catches me watching him, "Why the hell are you slacking off?" He gives me sharp eyes. "Well, I couldn't help it, you look so good that I can't take my eyes off of you" I say the truth which I know will be dismissed by him. "Then, should I sit somewhere else so you can work productively?" He ruthlessly ignores my flirting. "No no, I will start on it right this moment" I give him my most adorable smile. "You better or else I am changing partners" How can this adorable face speak such sharp words?

About an hour later, I show my work to him. He reads it, "Its good, we just need to make few changes. You did better than I expected" he says. I can't hide my joy, its the first time that he has complimented me. "Thank you!" I say that with a stupid grin on my face. "So let's go home now, I will finish the rest later at night" he says while packing his stuff. But I want to spend more time with him. "Can I drop you home?" I ask him. "Where are you headed?" He replies to my question with another question, "Actually I was gonna go to sunghoon's house, see what he is up to" I reply.

"Ohh, I saw sunghoon and sunoo go somewhere in his car together and I don't know why but sunoo was wearing a mask and a cap." He says. Those two are getting really close these days, its suspicious. "You know what, lets find out what they are upto" I say. "But how?" He replies with confusion. "Let's go to sunghoon's house together and see what they are doing" I say. "Okay but if sunghoon is bullying him then I might kill your friend" He says. "If we go there and find out that he is bullying sunoo then let's kill him together, okay?" I reply. "Why would you do that he is your bestfriend, isn't he?" He gives me a confused look. "For you, I would do that for you. Sunoo is obviously someone you care about and If you care about him then I do too"