Acacia

**✿❀acacia (移グゲ) ❀✿**

__

San kept his eyes trained on the gracefully strong figure that stood in front of the group as he followed the steps of the choreography.

You could say he was completely enraptured by the way the other moved his body along with the music blaring from the speakers.

Every beat, every melody, transmitted an electrifying current through his muscles, where art and dance became one.

There he was, staring at pastel pink hair that fell neatly over glowing skin and fiery eyes narrowed in concentration.

Perfect lips, strong nose, and a jawline that could have cut steel encompassed Jung Wooyoung.

Or, in other words, the object of San's current and, to be completely honest, only fixation since... well, forever.

They had met a few years back when San had been just sixteen years old.

Too naive, too young, and too innocent to understand the intricacies of what becoming an idol truly entailed.

Their first interaction had occurred in this very same practice room—all high ceilings and mirrored walls coming together to emphasize the ample space— that had made him feel small and insecure a thousand times before but was, now, a bittersweet reminder of how far he had come.

"What are you thinking about?"

San startled, head raising and eyes blinking rapidly while trying to shake the distracting thoughts away.

He vaguely noted that everyone was either sprawled on the ground breathing heavily, or on their way to get a water bottle from the fridge.

It was break time.

"Hey!" Someone snapped their fingers and the action immediately pulled him out of his reverie.

Seonghwa.

It had been Seonghwa calling his name and trying to get his attention, according to his worried and amused expression, for quite a while.

"Sorry, sorry," San said hastily and looked up at the ceiling, frowning.

"There's just a lot on my mind, you know?" He sighed tiredly.

"Yeah..." Seonghwa sat on the floor, patting the spot beside him.

"Dance practice, recording sessions and the comeback a few weeks away, all of us are feeling pressured." He continued while San settled down.

"I—" he hesitated.

It could be easy.

All he had to do was look the other in the eyes and tell him all of his troubles.

Let the dam break, let go of his insecurities and stop the burden of his emotions from crashing him in its intensity.

Yet, looking at Seonghwa's tense stance, San couldn't bring himself to stress him out even more, especially about his feelings for Wooyoung.