End

**✿❀end(異哀セ)❀✿**

__

The sound of the shower running and the smell of Wooyoung's shampoo greeted San as he entered his lover's room.

It was part of his routine now and the familiarity was enough to help his stiff muscles relax after the unending practice they had had that day.

He sat on the edge of the bed and observed the polaroid collection hanging on the wall.

There were new ones, mostly recent ones of Wooyoung and him smiling broadly to the camera, arms wrapped around each other.

San sighed and enjoyed the happiness bubbling over in his stomach, warming him up from the inside out, until he felt it tingling in his fingertips.

He closed his eyes and grinned, feeling a little drunk from being so deeply in love.

Wooyoung stepped out of the bathroom at that moment, towel over his shoulders as he turned towards the closet in search of a shirt.

Once he found it, he discarded the towel somewhere in the bathroom and with the shirt still in hand went to sit over on San's lap, straddling his hips in the process.

San caught Wooyoung around the waist, one palm splaying over his naked back and drawing aimless shapes over the warm skin.

He nuzzled over Wooyoung's collarbone and pressed little kisses as he trailed towards his chest, and more specifically, towards the rose tattoo resting over his heart.

"I never coughed flowers for you," Wooyoung had said when San asked him why he had gotten the tattoo, "but this rose, it represents the garden I couldn't grow and yet, I feel within me every time I see you."

San was left speechless that night.

"It fits you, the rose," he said now, "it is so Wooyoung. I like it."

Wooyoung chuckled at that and pressed his fingers lightly to the thin scar over San's chest, the one that he had gotten due to the removal of petals that had to be done after all.

"It's yours so you better like it," Wooyoung mumbled as he drew San closer for him to press his chin on top of his head.

"I love you." San's lips stretched into a smile against his neck.

He had had enough of wanting and never having, of breaking and never mending, of wishing and never achieving.

San let go and allowed himself to free fall into the uncertainty of the future- he wouldn't have to face it alone.

"I love you, too."

__

THE END.
__