Roses

**✿❀roses(押違ひ)❀✿**

__

"So I told them that I wanted to show the behind the scenes of our comebacks and they agreed! What do you think about it?" Seonghwa explained excitedly, posture laid back and comfortable.

They had just finished filming and decided that it would be a good idea to go drink some coffee before meeting with the group later for practice.

The cafe they had chosen was one of San's favorites: quiet, secluded, and cozy.

"It's a great idea," San answered while taking a sip from his Iced Americano, "I mean, fans love knowing all of these details and we also learn from documenting it all."

"Exactly," Seonghwa replied, lips quirking up into a small but meaningful smile, "thank you for coming today. Any suggestions for the upcoming videos?"

Well, San considered that telling him how annoying the stylists had been wouldn't be really polite.

It wasn't as though it was Seonghwa's fault and he couldn't do anything about it.

San vividly remembered one of the designers telling him he couldn't continue losing so much weight because they couldn't afford to change the measurements for the third time in a row.

How funny, if they only knew that those measurements wouldn't be needed at all maybe they would be more tactful.

San should really stop thinking like that.

"How about... Something related to the albums. You've done fashion and they already know about the recording process," San said and readjusted in his seat to pay more attention to his surroundings.

Seonghwa pondered his answer and nodded slowly, "I could definitely work with that, thanks."

San shrugged and munched on ice, not necessarily eager on opening another conversation topic.

"Did you talk to Wooyoung?" Seonghwa questioned suddenly.

His coffee cup rested on the table between them, and Seonghwa made no move to take it.

It was that serious, huh?

"There was nothing to talk about." San's tone laid flat, leaving no room for an argument.

"Oh, really?" Seonghwa's whole stance changed, back straight, eyes narrowed, "because seven people think otherwise."

"Well, they're wrong." At this point, San didn't care if he sounded like a pouting child, why couldn't they take a hint and leave it alone?

"San-ah, this has to stop."

San rolled his eyes at that statement.

For the love of God, he wasn't three years old.

"Wooyoung has been worried sick. He thinks it's his fault. You know how he is."

Yes, he knew.

However, he was incredibly aware of what was at stake.