Part 1

I was at the hospital with mom since tomorrow will be her operation day. We were both talking, but suddenly she changed the topic, "promise me that you're going to accept the marriage!" My mom begged me with her pleading eyes while coughing. I tried to nod my head while holding her hand.

"Mom, promise me that you're going to make it up alive!" I begged her with tears in my eyes, making her look away then look at me back and say, "I will, honey!" Mom caressed my cheeks and wiped the tears that were falling on them.

"Alright, no more crying honey, and let's be happy!" Mom wiped her tears and tried to smile.

I just nodded my head and smiled, even though inside I was still hurt. It was silent a bit but mom broke it,"Y/N? Have you missed your dad?" Mom suddenly asked me made me look at her with a shocked face. "No, mom!" I plainly said that and held my tears that were about to come out.

"Y/N, don't hate your dad because, without him, you will not be here!" Mom caressed my hand.

"Just forget about what he did to us in the past, honey!" Mom continued to warm me up with a hug.

"It's okay honey, your dad is already in good hands and watching us from a far. I know what he did to us cannot be forgiven, but at least try to open your heart and forgive him." Mom said made me sob.

"Forgive your father, okay?" Mom asks me, making me look at her with glassy eyes, I nod my head, "Yes mom, I already forgive him!" While giving her a sweet smile.

Mom was wiping my tears, we both were hugging until the doctor came to us and asked, "Are you ready for tomorrow, Miss Kim?" The doctor asks mom with a polite tone.

"Of course, son!" Mom said made the doctor giggle, I was shocked. "Son?".

The doctor was staring at the girl beside Mrs. Kim. "Wow! I haven't seen a beautiful girl like this before!" The doctor was lost in thought but had to go back to reality which made Mrs. Kim look at him.

"Oh, I haven't told you about this young doctor, his name is Yunho. I want him to be my son because, as you know, I don't have a son. Yunho, you can call me Mom and she is the only daughter I have that I have talked to you about!" Mom giggled so cutely.

I stared at the doctor then thanked him, "Thank you for having time for my mom!" I said with a smile and the doctor said, "No problem, miss!" While scratching at the back of his neck.

I pulled out my hand to shake with the doctor. "You can call me y/n!" I said, "Sure, y/n! and I'm Yunho!" The doctor smiled.

"She does have a pretty name!" The doctor thought until Miss Kim said something that made both of them shocked.

"I think you guys look better together!" Mom suddenly said made me surprised and the doctor shocked "mom? What made you say like that?" I ask her. "Oooppss! I'm sorry, I already forgot that you're going to get married soon!" Mom said, Facepalming.

"Don't mention that, mom!" I said facepalm and said sorry to the doctor about my mom but the doctor's face became sad and I don't know why? Maybe he was thinking about his mom.

"She's going to get married?" The doctor thought to himself while his face was upset then he excused himself, "You guys can continue on your conversation and later the nurse will come to give the medicines, mom!" The doctor said with a smile and mom nodded her head, "Okay, Yunho!" And I thank him, "Thank you, doctor!". The doctor was smiling and left the room.

Yunho went to his office, wondering about the girl he met a while ago. "She was really pretty! Unfortunately, I can't be with her because she's going to get married, What a life!" Yunho facepalmed and he realized what he thought, "Yunho, stop! but I do hope we can meet again." He said this to himself while smiling.

He checked the time on the clock. "Let's go home!" He sigh. He was about to go home but on his way, he bumped into the girl that he wished to meet again. 

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't-!" She said till Yunho looked at her, "Oh doctor Yunho, I'm sorry!" She apologized, "It's okay, y/n!" He said and gave a smile.

"Oh, anyway, where do you want to go?" He asked her, "Actually, I was going to go to the cafeteria to get food but I got lost since this hospital is too big!" She smiled but Yunho checked the time on his watch. 

"I still have time. Want me to show you the way? I can bring you there!" He offered her but she protested. 

"It's okay, doctor!", i said. "but-!" He was concerned, "It's okay, doctor. I can eat tomorrow. I think I have to go now, doctor! I don't want to leave Mom alone by herself. Anyway, thank you for the offer doctor, goodnight!" She said this before leaving to her mom's ward.

I went inside the room, "Oh, honey, where is your food?" Mom asks me, "Oh, I didn't buy the food mom, since I don't feel hungry anymore!" I smile.

The nurse then came to us and greeted mom, "Hello, Miss Kim, it's time to eat your medicines!" The nurse said then I offered myself to do it for mom and the nurse passed me the metal plate with all the pills inside.

After finishing giving the pills, the nurse told mom to rest before she left. 

"Alright, mom, it's time to sleep!" I put on a blanket for her and laid my head beside her while she slowly patted my head until both of us fell asleep.

Doctor Yunho was about to leave but stopped. "Let's give Mrs. Kim a visit before going home!" He thought and went to the ward.

He was secretly staring at them from the door with a smile plastered on his face, "The future husband of hers will be lucky!" He thought and after the visit he left, going home.

Hello readers🤭 here was the part 1 of this book and i just want to say that i do really hope all of you enjoy this book untill the end🤭❤️❤️

That's all and luv ya💖💖💖