PART 32

2 weeks later

I was waking up late in the morning, and I saw San already gone. I then got myself up from the bed, grabbed the towel, wrapped it around my naked body, and went to take a shower.

After I was finished, I wrapped my body with a towel, brush my teeth and wash my face with a cleanser. I look at myself in the mirror, and there are a lot of hickeys all over my neck.

"He is always aggressive!" I sighed, staring myself on the mirror.

I went out of the bathroom, then made my way to the wardrobe to get my outfits. I went to my makeup mirror, then got a foundation to cover all of the hickeys from San.

I went to make the bed, picking up all of the clothes from last night that were scattered on the floor. I went downstairs, then did the laundry and cooked the meals for lunch.

I was busy cooking in the kitchen until I felt nausea. I turn off the stove and quickly ran to the bathroom, pulled on the water, and vomited on the sink.

I went to the living room and took a seat on the couch, thinking, "Wait! I haven't had my period this month! Is that mean I'm pregnant? And we've had those intercourses almost every week?" I thought while rubbing my tummy.

"Let's get a p.t. and check! But I have to finish cooking first!" I said, then went back to the kitchen to continue. After I finished, I went upstairs to get ready. I grabbed my phone and ordered an online cab. When the cab arrived, I asked the driver to take me to the nearby supermarket.

I entered the supermarket and bought a 3-pack of p.t. After paying at the cashier, I returned to the cab and asked the driver to take me back home.

"We've arrived, miss!" the driver said.

"Thank you!" I replied and handed him a tip. "Here!" I said, giving him the money.

As he was counting it, he started, "I'm sorry, miss-!" But I cut him off. "It's okay! It's a tip for you!" I said with a smile. "Thank you, miss!" he responded.
"No problem!" I said, then got out of the cab.

I went inside the house, go upstairs to the bathroom. "Let's check!" I said it nervously. I took all 3 p.t. to check them, and after I was finished, I get out of the bathroom and walked forward and backward, waiting for the results.

I was waiting, and after 5 minutes of waiting, I go back to the bathroom to see the P.T result.

I was really happy because all of the P.T. have two lines on them.

"I am positive pregnant!" I said it happily. "Wait, what month is this month?" I ask myself. I grabbed my phone and checked my calendar.

"It was 5th july?" I said, "Wait, it was 5 days left for San's birthday?" I said, "He must be really happy with this! Let me surprise him on his birthday!" I said. I took one of them, then threw the others in the trash. "I can't wait to surprise him!" I chuckled.

San birthday surprised

San was about to go home from work. He was about to leave his office, but his phone was vibrating unrelently.

"Hello, honey? Why do you call?" San said on the phone.

"Honey, I just want to tell you that I'm at mom's house!" She said on the line.

"Alright, honey! Be there in a minute!" San said, "Okay, honey, bye, I love you!" Y/N said, "Bye, baby!" He said this before ending the call.

I was at Choi Mansion with the boys, waiting for San to come. Ms. Choi had planned to surprise him since I told her first that I was pregnant.