PART 20

San and Y/N haven't seen each other for months, even though they're living in the same house.

San was getting ready for today's event, where he was going to be promoted as the new CEO of Choi's company. San stared at the door, then left the house.

San went to the company and greeted his dad's friends, "Hello morning, sir!" He greets them his dad friend's. "Oh, san, Mr. Choi, son!" One of Mr. Choi's friends said.

After the events finally ended, all of the people congratulated him, "Congratulations!" Mr. Choi's friends greet him, "Thank you, sir!" He Thank them.

"Alright, congratulations, son!" Mr. Choi congratulates his son before going home.

"Are you going to celebrate it with your wife?" Mr. Choi asked, and San lied, "Of course, dad!" San forced a smile. After his dad goes home, he goes home.

Skip time

San was leaning his head on the couch. He was bored, then some ideas came to his mind and he texted the boys.

ATEEZ Group Chat

San: Guys!

Wooyoung: Yes san?

Seonghwa: What do you want san?

Yeosang: Don't tell me if it's not important!

San: Oh i just want to have a party tonight at my new house, Who's joining?

Wooyoung: MEEEE

Mingi: ME OFC

Yeosang: Can i not join? I want to sleep!

Hongjoong: Yes, i want to sleep too!

Yunho: What time??

San: Guys, please! I need all of you to come!

Jongho: What's the party about hyung??

San: Actually, I make this party to celebrate that i'm promoted as a ceo!

Seonghwa: Congratulation san!

Hongjoong: Congrats san!

Wooyoung: Really?? Congratulation san!

Yeosang: Congratz!

Mingi: Congratulation!

Jongho: Congratulationnn hyungg!

Yunho: Congratz san!

San: Thank you guys! So are you guys on? For the party??

All: Yes!!!

San: Alright, guys let me get everything done okay!

All: Okay!

Wooyoung: Does we have any girls for tonight??

Yeosang: Always girl!

Wooyoung: OFC!

San went off his phone and ordered online for the foods, then went to the supermarket to buy wine. After he finished setting everything, he went upstairs to get ready for tonight's party. He was wearing all black and went downstairs, waiting for the boys to come.

After about a minute, the food then came. "Thank you!" He thanked the delivery guy with polite manners.

The boys came inside one by one. All of the boys were wearing black outfits. All of them cheered the glass, "cheers!" All of them said in unison.