PART 2

The next day

I woke up early due to the sunshine outside. I take a look at Mom and see that she is still sleeping. I then went to the nearby toilet to wash my face and brush my teeth.

After going to the toilet, I went back to the ward and saw that mom had already woken up. "Morning, mom!" I greet her.

"Morning, honey, are you not going to work today?" Mom greets me back and asks me, "Well, today I take an off day mom, because I want to spend my time with you!" I said made her smile. I brought mom to the toilet and helped her.

After finishing helping her, we went back to the ward and saw that Yunho was standing there.

"Morning yunho!" Mom greeted him made him look at us. "Morning, mom!" He greeted me back and smiled. "How are you today, mom?" Yunho asked mom, and mom said happily, "I'm fine, son!".

"Glad to hear that, mom!" Yunho said something that made me smile. Yunho then excused himself, "Mom, I have to go now because I need to check on the other patients!".

"Sure son!" Mom smiles. "See you later, mom!" Yunho said before leaving the ward.

"Y/N, do you remember the marriage that I mentioned yesterday?" Mom asks and I nod. "If something happens to me today or my operation is not working-!" But I stopped her from going further. 

"Mom, please don't say that! I know that you can make it alive! You promise me, mom!" I said this while hugging her with tears in my eyes.

"Y/N, just hear me first, your future family in-law will get to you, so if something happens to me today, please go with them, okay? They are your future family in-law!" Mom continued while wiping her tears, but I just looked down at the ground until the nurse came to check on her. "Are you ready for today, miss?" The nurse asks mom, "Yes, I'm ready!" Mom said.

I was with mom in the room and we both were talking but suddenly mom told me that she wanted to go out and look around.

"Honey, let's go out! I want to feel the fresh air from outside." She said, "Oh, let me ask permission from the doctor first, mom!" I told her and she nodded.

I went out of the ward, asking the nurse, "Hello, nurse, I just want to ask, can I bring my mom looking around? Actually, this noon she's going to-!" But I stopped because doctor Yunho came, "May I help you?" He said, "Oh, doctor Yunho! Mom wants to look around. Will you give her permission?" I ask him, "Sure! Let me help her!" He said and I just nodded, "Sure!".

We both went to mom's room while she was on the wheel chair and I saw her tears falling. "Mom, are you okay?" I ask her, "Yeah, I'm okay, honey!" She wiped her tears. 

"Oh, Yunho, can mom go out? It's okay son, it's not far and we just take a walk outside because I want to feel the fresh air!" She told Yunho and Yunho gave her a sweet smile.

"Of course mom, but don't be too long take a walk, because you cannot be tired since you're taking an operation later!" Yunho reminded her. "Ok, son! Do you want to join us?" Mom offering him made me look at her.

"Mom, doctor Yunho cannot join us! He's a doctor mom and he has to see his other patients!" I told her which made her face turn sad and made Yunho feel guilty. 

"It's okay, I don't have patients to check and I'll be good to join you guys!" He said, "Are you sure, doctor?" I look at him and he nods his head. Mom happily claps her hands together and my lips turn to smile.

We were taking Mom out. "Wow! Fresh air!" Mom said, "Feel better, mom?" I asked her and she eagerly nodded making me put a smile on my face.

Me and Doctor Yunho were talking with mom but suddenly my stomach growled making me embarrassed from the moments.

"Are you hungry, honey?" Mom asked me but when I was going to answer her the doctor spoke, "Let me go get us food at the cafeteria!" He said and was about to go but I grabbed his wrist, "It's okay doctor, I can go buy for myself!" I said.

"It's okay, y/n! You just keep eyes on your mom, okay?" He said it made me slowly nod my head.

He then left us to the cafeteria. "Do you like Yunho, honey?" Mom asked me while caressing my upper hand, "Mom, why do you ask like that?" I look at her while blushing rosy on my cheeks, which makes her giggle. 

"Mom, just ask, honey!" She said she was smiling. "Why so serious?" Yunho came to us with a plastic bag full of food inside. 

He lends me a small bun. "Here, eat!" He told me, "Thank you, doctor!" I thanked him.

They are peacefully eating in the hospital garden, spending their time with memorable moments. After mom finished and had fun, she told us that she wanted to go back to the room.

Me and mom were talking until it's time for mom to take her operation. The nurse takes her to the operating room and starts with the process.

I was walking back and forth, waiting outside the operation room until Doctor Yunho came out with a sad face.

He went to me and slightly patted my shoulder. "I'm sorry y/n, I can't save her!" Yunho said made me fall on my knees and cry but Yunho helped me get up, then gave me a warm hug, rubbing my back.

"Mom, you promise me! Why do you leave me?" I cried. "Can you at least let me see my mom?" I ask Yunho while sobbing and he nods.

He brought me to the room and I saw mom's unconscious body lying on the bed. I went to her crying until Yunho pulled me and hugged me. "Why is it always me, Yunho? Why??" I cried in his hug.

Hello readers how's this part going so far? I know this part is too emotional because of y/n mom died🙁🙁

did y/n going to accept the marriage?🤔 if you guys want to know more stay tuned for the next part🤭❤️

Alright that's all luv💖 luv ya💖