1

Kayla get up it's yo first day of school i Hurd my mom say I'm up I said said exited because today is my first day to my new high school and I was glad cuz my old one was not it at all fights even day and people getting exposed it was just all to much fa me so my mom eventually enrolled me into a new school.

I got out of bed and went to the bath to do my morning routine and then after I got me some cute to put on then did my hair in and claw clamp with curls.

After that I went down stars getting me a yoghurt and a mini ice coffee out the fridge and went to the car with my mom behind me.

Me and my mom now are in the car you happy for yo first day back sweetie my mom said yes I am I said ok we're off my mom said and we headed to my new school.

We was now at my school and i gave my mom a good by hug then went into the school it was a big school to and it was glass almost everywhere it was so pretty.

I went to the front office for my schedule for my classes and I headed off to my first class of the day.

I got to the class door I was so nervous cuz I was a lil late and the whole class prop finna look at me but I just sucked it up and went into the class.

All eyes was on me and I felt so nervous hello you must be the new Student the teacher said y-yeah I'm the new student I said nervously.

Nice to meet you I'm mr. brown now you can have a seat were ever you like me brown said ok I said then sat down next to this boy that had curly hair but I couldn't see his face cuz his head was down but I was so  curious of what the boy look like.

So I made a lil noise and then the boy looked up and omg he was so fine but scary at the same time cuz the bags under his eyes and the mean look on his face.

The boy then looked at me and smirked i then felt my face turn red so i turned forward so I can do my work but as I was about to right mr.brown said something.

Um miss Kayla are you sure you want to seat there he said with an uneasy look on his face yeah I'm ok but why you ask I said then I looked at his eyes and seen him looking at the boy and how the rest of the class was not near him at all.

But I don want the boy to feel some type of way cuz I moved so I said I'm good and mr. Brown said alright and kept the class going.

I looked back at the boy and he looked mad looking at the teacher so I said something hi I'm Kayla I said and the boy looked at me his face then turned soft wsp I'm David but call me dd he did ok I said.

You pretty mamas dd said  oh t-thanks I said np dd said and after that me a dd just chatted up the rest of the class.

Got lazy👇🏼

It was the last period of the day and it was almost over.

The bell then wrong and all the students headed out I was Finn walk out but someone grabbed me I looked to see who it was and it was dd.

Oh hi dd I said hey mamas give me yo numba ma dd said it gave him my numba and he he walked me out I seem my mom and was bout to walk off but dd grabbed me again.

Not gone say by dd said oh I'm sorry I said I said by and gave dd a hug but he hugged my waist and I felt butterflies he then let go see you mamas dd said ok by I said and he smirked.

Dds mind: if only she knew what's coming.

I then got in the car and told my mom about my whole day as we headed home.

Poor Kayla 😅
Enjoy my hearts 💕