4

After me an dd chilled I was tired and I wanted to go home so I told him...

Dd I'm ready to go I said ok mamas dd said dd then got up and he grabbed my hand and walked to the door ight mhs I'm out dd said ight all of his hbys said then me and dd left.

I then got in the car and dd then got in and he started the car and started to drive I'm sleepy dd I said bro Ik that I'm finna take you to my crib tho dd said oh I said and the rest of the ride was silent.

Now at DDs house.

We pull up to this house and it was a cute two story house with glass around it it was so pretty.

Wow your house is very nice I said thank u mamas dd said and I blushed cuz that name dose things to me ok now let's go dd said and then we both got out the car and went to the front door dd unlocked the door and we went in and it was so nice.

Come on my room up here dd said ok I said and followed behind dd he opened the door to his room and I was about to go in but couldn't help but notice a door at the very end of the hall that had a lock on it that needed a key.

After that I went into the room and dd got undressed an put on a wife beater and some shorts and put his hair in an bun after that he looked at me and told me to come here.

Come here dd said I then walked up to him he then took of my clothes and my bra and my underwear then he gave me a shirt to put on um dd why I couldn't just have on my bra and underwear I ask bro cuz I want you like this dd said in a annoyed tone.

After that dd got in the bed but I really wanted to ask him about the door down the hall with the lock on it so I as neves.

U-um dd I-I was wondering w-what that door at the of the hallway was I ask.

Dd then looked at me with this look of anger why tf do you want to know dd said I-I just was wondering that's all I-I was saying I said stuttering.

Ok then lay down dd said looking at me and I din move now dd said stern o-ok I said and got in the bed and dd then turned off the lights and then got back in the bed with me.

May we put some on the tv I ask dd bro no go to fucking bed dd said why are you be so mean dd I did nothing to u I said now getting angry now getting out the bed and terming the lights off.

Bro wtf dd said bro nothing you keep being mean for no reason I said angry  bro just stfu sometimes dd said ok you know what I'm leaving I said I then got my clothes and put them back on and walked out of DDs room.

Dd came was behind me bro were are you going it's late at night dd said I don't care I'm tired of you being mean I said and then walked out the door closing it behind me.

Bro get back in the house dd said but I kept walking down the side walk bro come come here dd said yelling leave me alone I said and then after that I din here nun so I look back and see dd gone so I just kept walking so more till I got by a train station.

I walk-in the train station and sat down it was only me and ngl I was a lil scared but I just wanted to get home.

I sat there for like 2 mins and then thats when i felt something cold on the back of my head I started to shake  were you think you going dd said in a cold tone d-dd what are you doing I said in a shaky voice nah you not going nowhere dd said now in my face with the gun on my forehead.

Do you hear me dd said dd please I just wanna go home I said now crying i said no you mine and you not going no where do you understand dd said i stared at him with teary eyes you mine do I make myself clear dd said y-yes I said yes what dd said grabbing my neck y-yes s-sir I said ok now let's go dd said I then got up and dd tucked his gun and then grabbed my hand and then we walk back to his house.

Back at dd house

Now take then cloths back off dd said k I said then took my cloths back off and put my big shirt back on that he gave me now lay down dd said ok I said in a still shaking voice dd then put his gun on the dresser and layed down next to me.

I was laying there sniffling but I then felt arms around me and pull me in shhh mamas calm down o-ok I'm not ganna hurt you I just want you to know that you mine and you will always be mine that's all dd said ok I said ight now let's go to sleep.

Oh and I love you mamas dd said and I was a lil shocked of his word but I said it back I love you to dd I said the dd kisses my head.

Good night dd
Good night mami...

Sorry I haven't updated in a good lil in but ima still try and update when I can.

Enjoy my hearts 💕