5

ᵃᵗ ᵈᵈ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ...

I slowly opened my eyes and seen dd was not in bed.

I slowly got out the bed and went to the bathroom and  did what I had to do and brushed my teeth with the spare toothbrush.

After that I went down stairs to see dd not here.

Why would he leave me by myself ! I was mad until I realized I can see whats in that door at the end of the hallway.

I went back upstairs and look at the door but it need a key so ima have to wait bummer.

But I really wanted to know so I went looking something I should not do but did.

If I was dd were would I hide a big key I said.

I then walk around the room and I look on the little shelf he had in the room when I see a box behind the book I tried to grab it but it did not budge so I twisted it and I Hurd a click noise.

I look and seen that a lil part of the floor opened and I see another lil box in it I felt like a detective😭.

I then lifted the box and i opend it and it a key 💡Yes i said.

Now i can finally see what behind that door after that i grabbed the key out the box and sat the box down.

I then get up and head yo the door  i slowy walked to the door and used the key yo open it.

Snap*

Its open i left the lock hanging on the knob i opend the door and it was pitch black in there i could not see nothing.

I slowy walked in the dark room trying to feel for any light switch after a couple second i felt one and switch it on.

It was so bright i closed my eyes for a min so they can adjust to the light.

I slowly open my eyes and I was speechless.

There was so many guns and bulletproof vest and all types of stuff I would've never thought dd would have something like this in his house.

I then look around more and see that there was blood stain towels on the floor before I could look more I here the door open Down stairs.

I felt my body go in shock I started to panic I ran out the room and closed the door.

I then hurry and put the key back in the box and put the box back in the floor.

Mamas Im back dd yelling from down stairs.

O-ok I said in a snaking voice I was so scared to get caught.

I then went back to the shelf and twisted the box back the right way so the floor can close after that.

I then went to the door going in the hall being met with dd.

Wsp ma dd said

N-nun I said.

You good dd said.

Yeah I said.

So what you want to do to- dd then stopped talking and I felt myself shake b-baby you ok I ask.

He din answer I then look up seeing him look behind me and I knew he was looking at the door.

I looked behind me and seen that I didn't lock the lock back on the door.

Dd still din say nun I then felt my self start to cry cuz now he know that I went in there.

I then cried in his chest dd please I'm sorry I din mean to go in there I'm so sorry and I won't do it again please forgive me I said crying.

Dd then softly pushed me off him and went to the door and got a key out his pocket and locked it back I was confused cuz he had a another one.

He then turned and look at me with a calm face but his eyes looked black and I was so scared.

Baby I'm so sorry I said as he walked up to me he grabbed my face and looked at me.

Why the fuck you go in that room after I told you not to dd said yelling.

I was just really wanted to know what was in there but I promise not to tell anyone about it I said still crying.

Ik you fuckin wont cuz you wont live to see another day dd said.

I'm really sorry baby I really am and I won't do it again I said.

Gtf out my face cuz I'm trying not to really really hurt you dd said grabbing my neck pushing me against the wall.

I-im sorry dd please I swear I won't do nothing like that again crying harder then before.

I swear you lucky I love you dd said.

We stared at each other till he let me go.

Go back in the room and don't come out till I tell you to he said.

But I wanted to go home dd I said

Idgaf now gtf in the bed and stop talking to me he spat at me.

I quickly went in the room and got in the bed I sat there and cried as dd left me closing the room.

3 hours later...

After crying for hours I finally calmed down and just laid down looking at nothing.

Few mins pass and then dd came in the room with some food and some flowers.

Mamas ...

Mami...

Ma...

Yes I said looking up at him.

I'm sorry for how I yelled at you earlier I really am and I'm sorry that I made you cry but you can't just go in peoples stuff like that ok dd said.

Ok I'm sorry I won't do it no more I said.

Thank you baby for understanding dd said.

Uhmm.

Here I got you some food and some flowers dd said giving me the stuff.

Thank you baby i said kissing him.

He then laid down next to me and
And put on a movie and then we ate our food after that we cuddled and soon fell a sleep.

He crazy but i love him...

Hope you enjoy ma hearts 💚