3

Today was not my day it was Friday and ngl I did not want to go to school at all and it's crazy cuz this my new school and I'm already.

I headed out my room and begged my mom can I stay home.

Mom can I please stay home I said  yes my mom said and I was shocked cuz when I use to do this she would say I still got to go to that school.

Thanks mom love you I said love you to sweet I was gonna walk off but noticed my mom packing.

Um mom why you packing I said im going to leave my mom said but why I said cuz I can't do this no more and being a mother is hard my mom said but mom it's gone be ok I can help you around more if you need I said on the verge of tears.

No sweetie my mom said cupping my face  and I bust out crying mom why you can't leave me like that mom everything was going fine I said Ik sweetie but I can't do it nomo my mom said.

I will send you money for any thing you need but don't call don't text me nothing my mom said ok I said feeling like I loss myself.

After that my once so called mom was gone just like that me all along.

I fell to my nees and cried my eyes out for what felt like hours after that I went to my room and grabbed my phone to see 8 miss calls from dd.

Oh no he gonna be so mad at me I said.

I then heard bagging on my door and I jumped knowing who it probably was I slowly walked to the door and opened it to see dd.

He walked towards me as I backed up he closed the door and looked it then kept walking to me I kept walking back till my back met with the wall.

Look dd Ik you mad at me rn and I'm sorry but I can't do this today because I'm going through a lot and my mom just walked out on me and I'm sorry I missed yo call I din have my phone on me ok and I'm just so sorry I said busting out crying.

Dd hugged me and I hugged back it's ok mami dd said and I felt like I was safe get dress you coming with me dd said wait sent you pose to be a school I said ye but my mamas wasn't there, so I didn't want to be there dd said and I smiled ok now go get dressed dd said ok I said.

I put on and cut lil body sute with some  white moon boots and a white puffer jacket to go with then let my hair down in curls then went back out to dd.

Ok I'm ready I said dd looked at me and licked his lips you look good mamas dd said grabbing my ass and kissing me passionately  thank you pa I said oh I like that name dd said laughing and I laughed to.

We then got in the car and I see some people oh this is ddot and this is jay dd said oh hi guys I said wsp ddot said hey jay said  I then sat down and put my seat belt on and dd started to drive pa put yo seat belt on please I said and dd look at me ma I'm fine dd said I grabbed his hand please I said puppy eyeing him and he gave in ok ok dd said then put his seat belt on.

We then stooped at a fast food place you ddot and jay ima text y'all what I want ight dd said ok my ddot said then him and jay got out the car so it was just me and dd.

Smut incoming👇🏼

You so pretty mamas dd said grabbing my face kissing me then the kiss got heated I moan in the kiss then I felt dd unzip the front of my body sute and pull away from the kiss and sucked on my boobs uhmmm pa I then felt him get his hand and rub on my lips over my panties and I got so wet ah he then went in with two fingers bumping then in and out.

Ahh o-omg pa that's feel so good I said moaning like crazy yeah you like that dd said y-yes I said starting to shake I got to c-Cumm daddy I said whining cum mami dd said I did what I was told and came all over his fingers he then licked the till nothing was left he the fixed me up and sat me back in my seat.

I was still shaking and I was trying to stop but it wasn't working you good mamas dd said  y-yes I said stuttering and dd laughed and pecked my lips I love you mamas dd said and I looked at him in shock l-l love you to pa I said kissing him deeply the we held hands.

Jay and ddot got back in the car with the food they gave me mine then dd got his then we drove to out next destination.

We came to this big house and it was really nice who house this is I ask dd the oy house dd said the oy what oy i said confused you gone know dd said getting out the car the he came and opens my door and I see a lot of boys smoking and stuff.

Um dd I can stay in the car I said nervous naw ma I got you ok I said clutching on his arm following him he then sat down on a big couch and I sat next to him um who all these people pa I said mh DDs oh ok but can you tell me what the oys are pa we a gang and I'm the second leader dd said wait you in a gang I said in an concern voice.

Yes ma and don't worry cuz trust im neva lacking dd said oh well who the first leader I ask my older brother jaystar ova their dd said point to a man oh ok I said now nomo questions just chill mamas ok dd said looking at me ok I said kisses him and I got on my phone.

And the I just chilled for the rest of the day.

Hope y'all like this book.
By my hearts 💕
🥹