2

DDs pov.....

We're the fuck my money at nigga I said I- I'm Hanna get I just don't have it right now naw I want my shit now nigga I said in anger pointing my gun at this nigga head.

P-please I'm gonna get yo money dd the bloody boy said  I gave you to many chances I said laughing the shooting him in one leg.

Ahhh the boy screams out in pain so you gone tell me we're my money at or no I said the boy don respond I grabbed his bloody face were is it nigga l-.

Bow" I get so tired of nights lying to me I said laughing.

I'm off to school now I said to the boy but then looked back oh he dead I said laughing again on my way to school.

End of dds pov...

It was the next day an it was the next day of school an to day ngl I was not feeling it I was still so sleepy but ima fight through it.

I slowly got out my bed and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine like always then put some comfy on them did my hair in a messy bun with edges.

After that I went to the kitchen we're my mom was morning sweetie my mom said good morning mom I said you ready my mom said yes I said then we headed out the door.

I was now at school love my mom a goodbye hug like always the was about to get out but my mom tapped me oh sweetie I'm Hanna have to be at work extra time so you think you can take the train my mom said yes I said even tho I was scared to be alone in nyc.

I then got out the car and went into the school and went to my first period soon as I walked in I see the class looking scared and I looked to were they was looking.

I see dd cleaning his hands and I got a lil closer and saw he was cleaning red stuff off his hands I was a lil scared so I sat with the other students and not by dd.

The teacher was even a lil scared you could tell by his face and his movements but even tho I seen him clean red stuff of his hands I still don't get why everyone so scared of him cuz he seem sweet to me.

Dd got done washing his hands then he rubs his hands I. His hair making his hair wet and he looked more crazy but still fine he seem to be normal but soon as he seen me with the other students his eyes looked like they turned black and he started breathing heavy.

He then sat down in his seat staring at me hard with these eyes that burn through you and I was feeling in uneasy but just kept doing my work.

Time skip and class was over I was gonna walk out but I was pulled back to the back of the class room and it was dd I looked at him and his face was fool of anger.

Oh hi d- don't dd me now why tf u didn't sit by me dd said mad I-I was just scared a lil cuz the red stuff on your hands that's all I said lowly.

Naw you just following everyone else dd said yelling dd why are you yelling at me I do nothing wrong I said  who tf you think you talking to dd said grabbing my neck n-no body I said with my head down tearing up a lil.

Pick yo head up mamas dd said and I did what he said look mama all I'm saying is stop following everyone dd said  I nodded my head words mamas dd said o-ok I said sniffing calm down dd said hugging me I hugged him back I'm sorry I won't do it again I said still sniffing.

It's ok mamas when you come in class you sit by me understand dd said y-yes I said ok cmon so I can take you to yo next class dd said k I said.

Dd walked me to my next class and my day went on I was still a lil sad cuz dd seem so sweet I mean he is sweet but I never would've thought he can be mean like that but it was my fault I made him mad so I'm not gonna make that mistake again.

Time skip
I was now at lunch and I got my food and sat alone at a table and put my AirPods in and watched scary stories.

I was chilling until someone tapped me I took my AirPods out and looked up and seen this boy and he was cute to hi can I help you I said yes yo numba the boy said I'm idk about that I said nervous because from this corner of my eye I seen dd staring a hole in me.

Come on don't be like that shorty the boy said no really I said and the boy started to get mad and grabbed my hand bro just give me yo numba the boy said and before I could say anything dd grabbed the boy off me.

The boy looked at dd and looked like he saw a ghost dd just gave him this look and the boy looked so frightened dd let the boy go and the boy sped walked away.

You good mamas dd said yeah I said ok and left.

Time skip...

It was now then end of the day and I gathered all my things and walked out going to the school exit it then I see dd by the exit with his hand out looking at me I grabbed his hand and we walked out the school.

How you be getting home dd said car but today train cuz my mom working over time I said well you not taking no train you gone ride with me dd said ok I said then he took me to his car.

I got in the car and all I could smell was weed but I ignored it dd then got in and reached over me in the glove compartment and got his gun and put it next to him.

Um dd why you have a gun I said he looked at me and I got nervous don't worry bout it dd said ok I said.

Anyway what you be doing like outside of school I said chilling dd said oh ok I said I then looked around the car and I seen a towel with red stuff on it um dd what's that I said  pointing at the towel.

Nun dd said grabbing it and throwing it somewhere dd you sure because that look like blo-

Slap*

Bro wtf did I just say I told you it was nothing right dd said yelling at me I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to I said crying holding my face bro like stfu cuz wrd2 my dead I don't wanna beat the shii out of u rn dd said I'm sorry dd I said sniffing hard still holding my face.

Dd then stopped the car come here dd said I then got up and dd grabbed me and put me on his lap look at me dd said I looked at him and he rubbed the spot he slapped.

I'm sorry mamas but just stay out of my business ok dd said y-yes I said with shaking breath dd then looked at me and connected our lips.

Our lips moved in sync and it got sloppy dd won he then sucked on my neck and I moan a lil you mine you know that right dd said yes I said he then laughed.

I pecked his lips one mo time then got back in my seat and then dd drove me home...

Long Ik 🥲
This is toxic but it ok😂
Enjoy my hearts 💕