Y! Boyfriend Aizawa

It has been 2 years Since you started dating aizawa , You have known him since middle school and were with him in UA . Your little crush on him developed during UA and gradually it became more that a little crush but you were friends with him and you didn't wanted to ruin your friendship so you buried your feelings . You were always their for him even when he was at his lowest , how could he have not fallen for you , He was so deeply in love with you but he didn't know how to express it so he secretly did everything he can to make sure you are okay . Both of you were so dense and blind to not see each other love .
He started "watching" *ahem stalking ahem* over you without you knowing it ofcourse just to make sure you were during okay . Watching through the shadows , you even told him you felt like someone is watching you , he did feel guilty for it but your safety comes first . Due to his hero duties you both grew apart and you started hanging out with your other friends , he was not pleased with it . He got jealous very easily sometimes even "watching" you talk to another person boiled his blood . He would later "talk" to those people alone , making sure they don't have bad intention towards you , But not until later he realised that he loved you , so he asked his bestfriend Hizashi for advice , he always know what's good about these things .

Hizashi pov~ (hence present mic pov)

He knew about you having a crush on his bestfriend and his bestfriend having a crush on you from the Starting , he even encouraged shouta to ask you out many times but who would listen to him . He always found is funny how fast shouta would change his personality for you , for you he was always a gentleman , someone hard working but he knew how lazy and "hard working" he really was . So when shouta came to him for advice he happily told him the secret about how to win a guys heart .

Later~

He planned a cat cafe date with you and later after dinner planned on asking you out , that's what he discussed with hizashi but what if you said no? He didn't ask hizashi what to do then but he already knew what to do then but lucky you said yes and that was one of his most happiest days .

Present ~

You were cuddling with your one and only boyfriend shouta after eating dinner , he always told you how exhausted he is and how troublesome his class is , you listened to all his complaints and as he pulled you closer to him and kisses your forehead and telling you is getting late and you should sleep now . Nodding you cuddled more to him , your eyelids have started feeling heavy and soon after you fell asleep in his arms . He had to go on night patrolling so he slowly placed you out of his arms to the bed and got ready . He still remembers the girl who asked you for your number while shopping with him today , ofcourse you didn't give her your number but she didn't leave you alone for quite sometime , even causing you to drop somethings as she was trying to cling to you , she will regret doing that , today will be her last day on this world , touching what's his and even daring to ask for his number big mistake . His little crush have grown to this unhealthy obsession of you . He is always mesmerised by you , just you doing simple deeds towards him makes his heartbeat faster . Your little smile always made his day and in all difficult situations he thinks about you .