Yandere bakugo

A/n : Thank for the 1.27 k reads , I really appreciate you all who are reading this book 😊

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bakugo is AGAIN your classmate in UA , Yes you went in the same middle school as him and were in the same class , he bullied the kid named izuku alot and you ofcourse one day stood up for him and since that day He has been acting really werid towards you . You could feel his eyes  problem? But this year is very different......You have a little crush on one of the boys in your class , it was your first crush and your old friend Izuku ( who became friends with you after you helped him ) is helping you to ask out this crush of yours . Guess who ?

His name is Eijiro Kirishima
A very happy go lucky person who always smiles at everyone and makes your heart skip a beat . Don't even start with his AMAZING personality and looks omg . Izuku and Mina has been helping you get closer to the shark teeth boy .

But one person ruined at all..........
Bakugo , he told Kirishima but your
'silly feelings' for him and he friendzoned you , you ofcourse were heart broken , going back to your dorm feeling half sleepy half sobbing. Trying to control yourself to not cry but tears won't stop . You had reach the elevator and we're just waiting for it to come down . Until someone picked you up in a bridal style . Pressing your head in their chest which as quite soft "hmm ?" You wiped your tears while looking at the person who picked you up " bakugo?" You were not a person who gets angry easily but after what he did , you were so mad at him . You started moving and throwing your arms and legs trying to get down . " Stop moving you dumbass" he said  " NO YOU PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW " you said trying to control your tears . " You ruined everything and and now you are doing this...... I don't know what you want , just leave me alone " with that you slapped him across the face and ran all the way to your dorm and quickly locked the door behind you .
Jumping on your bed curling yourself in a ball thinking what happened again tears didn't stop pouring out of your eyes . "Why........" Why would bakugo do that he hated you that much ? You did you even do ? . Closing your eyes shut up right now wanted a good nap .

" WHY DO YOU LIKE THAT SHITTY HAIR ? WHAT IS EVEN IN HIM I DON'T HAVE M/N . I'M THE BEST , I WILL SHOW YOU, BEST FOR YOU , I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO DESERVE YOU " Bakugo is his dorm destroying anything he looked upon , he needed to calm the fuck down and only one person can help him with that,,,,,you ofcourse . Quickly sneaking in your dorm through the open window , the environment was so quite and calm only your breathing and his could be heard . His eyes soften at your sleeping figure , quickly getting in your bed wrapping his big arms around you pulling you closer to him . His face on your head and your face in his chest , feeling the warmth of your body near his . he could he how much  you loved physical touch like hugs , kisses , cuddling, everytime he  'visits' you , you always were so warm so soft everything around so calm can't it be like this? He wanted to time to stop so he could be like this forever . But soon you will be in his arms forever, and not leave him , he just needed to take Kirishima away and pay you a little "visit" and take you to your new home with him . Only you and him . Where he would be your everything . And you will only love hima nd belong to him.......