Y!kenma

You , kuroo and kenma were childhood best friends . You were a very shy kid and kuroo was the one who first approached you and was your first friend , after sometime he introduced you to his another good friend kenma , he was also a shy kid . He introduced you to digital games , and you took quite a liking to them but Not as much as kenma loved them . Your eyes started to hurt after 2 or 3 hours of sitting infront of a screen . Your parents also didn't allow you to play games more than 1 hour but you were a sneaky kid and always made sure you made daily progress in your favourite games . You all were  in middle school and kuroo always talked about volleyball......meh you weren't that bad at sports and you didn't have joined any of the clubs in the school so you decided to join the volleyball club . You liked the role of the libero , You made sure the defence of the team was up . You already had very sharp eyes and had good reflexes due to playing games that required sharp observing skills and quick thinking . You and kenma got along very well , always talking about games , cats and food and sometimes volleyball , he showed you some sick gaming moves which you begged him to teach you , casually going to cat cafes and food places together . By High school you had grown out of your shy boy shell , kenma still didn't like talking that much but he was very open to you and kuroo though he completely changed onces he eats when he is tried , he also dyed his hair blond leaving the roots which made it look like pudding 🍮 It looked so cute on him , you liked since middle school and when you try to compliment him he just blushes and always denied them , you didn't like when he denies the compliments he truly deserve them and sometimes he thinks he is not good enough which you highly disagree. But he started feeling something werid during High school whenever you were with him , he couldn't take his eyes of you , he felt something move in his stomach whenever you hugged him which you did ALOT , you loved being spoiled with chocolates , hugs , head pat , being an only child had it's advantages and your friends also liked to spoil you quite alot . Kuroo always teased you that you looked like a cat whenever someone hugged you or gave you head pats . Kenma also saw imaginary cat ears and a fluffy tail swinging left to right in happiness . But he also had another feeling which wasn't...............good .
He didn't like when you talked to other people except kuroo , he acted like your overprotective not funny nerd brother , why did people like you so much ? He also felt so angry everytime you got love letters in your locker or someone approaching you and confessing their feeling for you . You always politely decline their confession , you didn't know how to be rude always caring about other before you . Kenma didn't like that , why care for other people , but slowly he realised that he liked you , he didn't deny them , he didn't care what people would thinking about a boy dating another boy , whenever he saw you his heart beat increase and he feels his face heat up . When you give him one of your cute smiles melts him , he just want you to himself . He sometimes just want to lock you when you don't listen to him , he only cares for you . Don't you see his love ?

Kenma is very smart even though he doesn't shows it . He is a silent but deadly yandere , after realising his feelings for you , he didn't want anyone except kuroo to be close to you , remember those annoying fan girls who always stalked you and made you so uncomfortable ? Next day they vanished........like they never existed. He wouldn't let anyone hurt you . You were too good even for him .
He had feeling of overprotectiveness
And he felt the need to "watch" over you , it was only for your "safety" , you also had sharp observing, he was the one who taught you , Onces he was so close to get caught but he was always 2 steps ahead of you . For you he would do anything . He is very good with his words and knows how to manipulate people .

Your fan club was increasing in an alarming number , he could wipe them all out but wouldn't that get him in trouble? He couldn't care less about those bugs . For his next step for his plan is to confess his feelings to you .

For that he first talked to kuroo who said he already knew about his crush and he asked how ? He just replied he saw it in his eyes . Kuroo approved of him for you , he didn't want to see you ever heartbroken and he knew kenma wouldn't do that , he hated seeing tears in your eyes . During the weekend he planned on a date to the amusement park , and during the late ride * the Ferris wheel 🎡* he would confess his feelings...........................
Hopefully you would say yes , otherwise he wouldn't mind breaking your legs and claiming you as his , He would try make you understand with his words . How the world doesn't deserve you , he would treat you so well you would forget everyone only think about him . Maybe.......he can mix something on our food ? Then easily he can take you to your new "home" . You would surely understand why he doing all this right? Only for you , he is addicted to you , everything about you so addicting which only makes him want more and more.......