Y!Crush Obito 1

Obito Uchiha your silly little crush who likes rin , rin likes kakshi but Kakashi likes no one . Kakashi your best friend who you always help to get rid of his fan girls . He always tells you how much he hates his fangirls and how rin acts towards him and your crush obito . You have told him about your little crush and now he questions your standards. He accepted you like men but obito ?? Out of all men you liked him . You found obito very cute and kind hearted but he often saw you as a rival just like Kakashi because well you were Kakashi's best friend and a boy so you must likes girls right and rin is a girl . He saw you as a compitition , you tried your best to show you didn't like rin nor were you his rival , He always glares at you if he saw you looking at him . When you placed with you in your ninja team you had sparkles in your eyes and sparkles all around you , Kakashi just gave a sigh while rin blushed thinking about Kakashi being in his team and obito was happy until he heard your and Kakashi names . Worst day of his life .

1st day of being in a team~

Your sensei was Minato namikaze also known as the yellow flash of konoha . Your first mission was to befriend obito as you need to be close with him and loves starts with friendship right?
Kakashi Sigh again . You asked Kakashi for advice but he doesn't know how what to do even with girls and you liked boys . "Try sending more time with him?" He said "I always try he rejects me everytime " you whined and said " when try telling him rin will be their too" he said " okay I will try that " you replied and ran to find rin first , she agreed on going to beach tomorrow as it was the weekend and you all were free , you go back to Kakashi to tell him about your plan

The plan :
To go the beach with your team , try to send time with obito and talk to him , Kakashi will try to be with rin so that obito is with you and later you confess to him:D

You again ran to find obito , he was helping an old lady who was carring heavy packages , you went to them and offered a helping hand and the woman agreed , you could feel obito glaring at you but you tried to ignore it , soon you reached the destination and said your goodbyes to the old lady . " You think you are superior than me " obito aked you out of no where "I could have carried the packages alone no need to how your 'kindness' infront of the old lady , you and bakashi always showoff your skills and strength to people and especially girl and then act like to Don't like the attention you get but I'm not one of them to fall for your act " he added you were at loss of words that's how he saw you as just a boy who likes to showoff to people and especially girls , You held your head low but we're used to this so you build you some courage and said " No I don't like to showoff my skills , I was just looking for you and you happened to be helping that old lady so I thought to accompany you " he said " yeah yeah whatever you say like I believe you and why were you looking for me ? " He said while raising his eyebrows " me , Kakashi and rin were going to the beach tomorrow would you like to join us ?" You said " rin in a bathing suit..... " he mumbled to himself while blushing sadly you heard it 'ofcourse she was on his mind' , "okay but only because rin will be their , what's the timing?" He asked " from 10 to 7 " you said he just nodded and went his way , you just looked at his fading figure , if you were even a bit like rin would he like you ? Look at you how he looks at rin? Give you the smile he gives to rin? All the efforts he does to try to be with rin? Thoughts filled your mind as you were going towards your home . You liked him for so long from the first day at the academy you still remember how he used to give you the smile he gives rin and how he would hold your hand while walking together were did it all go? , You would be lying if you said you didn't get jealous of rin , What if you were a girl how he like you ? Erasing your thoughts you remember the time Kakashi told you to just give up on him , why wasting your time on him , how each day you tried your best but got cold glares in return , maybe just maybe you should give up on him .......the negative thoughts were getting to you , you tried to remove them but they still linger in your brain .

Time skip~

You all were at the beach and were ready to put the plan together .
"Let's see who can build the most beautiful and biggest sand castle " you said " but we will be divided in 2 teams" you added and before obito could ask rin , Kakashi asked her to be his partner and she agreed , which left you and obito in a team "Shit now I have to be in a team with you " he glared at you while walking to direction to be the sand castle . You both have started building the castle and were following obito's design while trying to talk to him but he just ignored your questions and continued to build the castle while taking quick glances towards rin . "Why do you like rin?" You suddenly asked him , though your voice had a sad tune to it he ignored it and got flustered and started listing things and features he liked about rin while blushing like a teen girl . 'damn it's hurts when he talking like that about someone else' you thought. After 1 hour both teams presented their sand castles and you asked other people in the beach which castle they liked the most and it ended in a tie . Obito was angry as it ended in a tie . It was now time to head back home but you asked obito to stay with you a bit longer as you had something to say to him , he was not sure what you wanted to talk about but agreed and Kakashi gave a one last thumbs up before going with rin .

" What you wanted to talk about m/n?" he asked , you took some long deep breaths and said it all at once "Ilikeyouobito" you said " what....? Can you repeat that ?" He said making his dumb face which meaning he didn't get you " I like you obito......" You repeated you yourself , for those few minutes time stopped for you as you prayed he would say I like you too , how wrong of you..........
" You like me?..... M/n.......I like rin you know that right ? is this why you were trying to get close with me ?" He asked " yes......I always liked you not rin , that's why I wanted to be with you " you said in a low voice, you held your head low as tears started to appear in the corner of your eyes , you knew that he would reject you but your heart didn't accept that so you needed to show your heart he didn't like you and you should give up on him , even though you already predicted it , it still hurts so much.....

" I'm so sorry for all that I didn't till now which cause you any trouble or made you uncomfortable......I will not bother you anymore......" You said words cracking in between as you tried not to cry infront of him . He could sense the sadness in your voice it hurted him and he didn't know why. He then left the beach leaving you all alone . As soon as he left your legs gave out , fat tears roll from your eyes as you try to swip them . 2 arms wrap around you , it was Kakashi he also knew he would reject you do so he stayed behind to make sure you were good . "Now my heart understands" you said as you sob in his arms . You both went to get ramen , you both ate your ramen in silence and went to your houses afterwards.

Next day~

You didn't leave early like you used to , to find obito . You took your time and got ready to go. You knew your crush would not be gone in 1 day and it will take a bit of time , so You  will now try to ignore giving him the unnecessary attention and treat him like a normal person you just know. It will be hard you will try your best .

A/n : This chapter got so long You I decided to make it in 2 parts hope you enjoy