Y!wendigo 1

Wendigo is a creature that can mimic human voices and animal calls . They lure human and eat then and can transform  into different brings . It's hungry is never satisfied and the more it eats the more it grows their is no stop growing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was the second semester of your college and before the holidays start for the preparation for the exams your college had a trip to the woods in the outskirts of the state . It was your first year in college and were the youngest in your group , You were NOT so happy about going on this trip . You always loved the nature and went hiking to different places by yourself or your siblings but a few years ago you stopped , your eldest sister lost her life infront of you during one of these hiking and ever since you hated going to those kind of places especially creepy woods which  you were going to..........

You were the quite kid in your friend group but Your humour was in the next level . You were not open to stranger AT ALL but your friends knew how you were , you had a funny fluffball personality which made you the baby of the group which you didn't like at first but meh it wasn't so bad :)

You were placing your bags for the trip it was for a week . You had most of the things required for the trip . You were checking everything for tomorrow . Trying to sleep that night was not easy you didn't feel well about this trip but you ignored the feel and tried to get some sleep .

Next day~

                         [ DAY - 1 ]

You all have reached your destination and now you needed to start walking to your camp sites . It sure was a long way there , You kept looking around and admiring the nature , you haven't seen and felt this for so long  , you had a small smile on your face as you looked around more not even noticed and pair of glowing eyes that where on you , it was watching your each and every move .

You had reach the camp site by afternoon and started setting up your tents and had a quite break for eating , your tent was right next to your friend tents camp . Your tents were set in groups and so you ofcourse joined your friend group . Each one of you were assigned with one thing , You are incharge of collect woods and cooking . You all then split away finding the things assigned. You had alot of experience so you completed your job fast and started setting up the fire as the sun started to set . By 7 everyone had came back to the camp and cooking had started , after eating you all decided to sleep as you all were very exhausted . You set your alarm for 7:30 and started getting comfortable in your sleeping bag .

You were so sleepy but the noises coming from outside had woken you up . Sounds like someone walking more like roaming around your group tents . You were to sleepy to investigate and you didn't want to risk your life either . You forced your eyes shut and slowly went unconscious.

                               [ DAY - 2 ]

Your professors had their own camp place , it was like 5 minute walk for your camp location. Today you all went out exploring the camp site and taking some memorable pictures . You all came back by evening after exploring the place and you were sitting next to each other making smores on the bon fire you had set up while playing truth or dare . ( Your friends group had 6-8 people ) after playing you all ate your dinner and went to sleep , today wasn't so bad but you had a werid feeling from the time you went exploring the place till you came back to the camping area . Like someone following you? You did tell your friends about it , they reassured you that it was because you had come to a place like this after a long time and should not give too much attention to it . Other than that nothing eventful happened today . Again after setting up your alarm you went to sleep . You AGAIN woke up in the middle of the night not because of any noise but you needed to use the washroom. The nearest bathroom was 2 minutes away for your camp . You got up and started walking , using your phone's flashlight to see in the darkness , It was so silent and peaceful , you can hear the winds , very calming and without knowing you had reach the washroom. You went inside and did your business and washed your hand before coming back to your tent and trying to fall asleep again . While coming back you saw a werid...figure? You weren't sure it look very tall and almost like a tree , due to the darkness could Couldn't see it clearly just it's silhouette , It was like a tree so it had to be a tree right? Not paying any more attention to it , you went to sleep .

                            [ DAY - 3 ]

Today wasn't much special but while collecting wood today you swear you heard footsteps behind you , you checked the place where you held the footsteps from and saw some BIG footprints , you even told your friends and they came with you to check the place again but you found nothing......
It's like someone completely erased the footprints . Your friends laughed  at you , questioning if you were playing tricks on them . You were not feeling safe here but 4 more days to spend in this place...........You asked one of your friends who had a bigger tent can you sleep with him , he agreed not questioning you much , he knew you didn't feel well and if sleeping with him made you feel better he would share his tent .

At night ~

AGAIn you were woken up by the sound of someone walking but it's was loud like someone is just outside your friend's tent , he was fast asleep and wasn't waking up anytime soon . You could see the silhouette of the figure on the tent it was very tall , Maybe 10 ft or more And it had antennas........it was trying to looking in the tent , you quickly covered your head in the sleeping bag , whatever it is was not human and it was making low growling noises , not very loud but enough for you to hear it , after a what felt like a whole eternity it left , you didn't get any sleep .

                            [ DAY - 4  ]

First thing you did was look for footprints but the creature was smart and erased it's footprints . You didn't know what to do now , who would believe you ? You still had 3 days left to survive here . You didn't leave the group today , Always sticking with someone . Even for using the washroom you made a friend wait for you outside the washroom . You were so scared now . Could you fight that thing? You brought your legs close to yourself and soon enough feel asleep in the tent , a little nap wouldn't be too bad right? It was still 2 and the sun was bright .

Time skip~

You had woken up but something wasn't right..........you were not in your tent , you were in come kind of cabin and the windows were shut close with woods planks attached to it as if it didn't want anyone to break inside , it was a bit chilly inside the cabin . You explored the cabin , it was not in very good condition but enough to live in it . You found a nearly clean blanket and wrap in toward you , it felt a little better now , you need to get out now .

As soon as you opened the door you came face to face with the creature..............it was very tall infront of you , blooded mouth  Wearing a deer skull and you could see it's glowing red eyes , it was directly looking at you . You couldn't move like your life was sucked out of you . Suddenly it spook " Help.....f/n please , It's after me " It was your friends vioce , it was mimicking her voice , maybe trying to mock.you ? You knew it killed them you knew just by looking at its blooded mouth ....hear it made tears appear in your eyes . "Don't cry " it said you didn't recognise this voice maybe it was the creatures real vioce you didn't know .......It reached it long arms trying to touch you but you slapped it arm always and started sprinting for your life , you could hear your heartbeat as well as it's footsteps.....but they were they so slow? Soon you were lost in the woods but that was not the problem right now , you heard slow footsteps coming your way quickly you hide behind one of the trees covering your mouth trying to calm yourself . " I know you are their...........come out , I don't want to hurt you " it said , You didn't believe it ofcourse . Soon the sound of footsteps stopped , did it went away? You didn't want to look but you had to just to make sure you were safe.....As you turned around to see if it was gone.......... something had hit your neck from behind.........it already knew where you were , it was playing with you this whole time like it didn't know where you were , now that it he has you , he wouldn't let you go anywhere......Picking you up in bridal style and taking you back to the cabin which will soon be your new home . From the first day he felt your presence and your sweet addictive scent , he couldn't control himself but look for you where this sweet scent was coming from then he found a group of student in the woods soon he felt were the scent was coming from.........it was you , he couldn't take it's eyes of you , you looked so mesmerizing , the way you were looking at the nature and little smile was adores on your face . He followed you it was reached your campsite and even at night . And today he got you all to himself. You were now his and only his and he would not let you left him........