prologue

Baboon and Gibbon don't appear in the show or Journey to the west and are only mentioned in the latter so I had to take some creative liberties with their powers to make them line up with their descriptions while making them possible for a person from our world to wield. This means that Baboon and Gibbon would never actually have these powers normally.

Check the end notes for why their powers are the way they are.

xxXxx

"Ugh, where am I?" Someone asked as his body got manifested from the earth under him. "Trees? Am I in some woods or something?"

He looked around him to see unfamiliar natural scenery which looked slightly off. He then noticed a small oddly Lego like monkey. He got up and instantly noticed something weird about his hands.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" He screamed in shock. "Why do I have Lego hands?!"

In a panic, he turned to the only other creature near him, the Lego monkey.

"Show me your- wait, you don't bite, right?" He asked quickly only for the monkey to tilt its head in confusion. "Good enough."

He inspected the monkey's hands to see that they were also Lego hands. In fact, the whole monkey looked like it was made out of Legos.

"Okay, let's backtrack. My name is...I can't remember, that's concerning. Okay, I'm a Lego collector who is way way to obsessed with legos, can't remember any family members and I got hit by a truck and died." He said before silence filled the area. "...I died? Am I in hell? But, I like Legos....is this heaven?"

The monkey could only watch in confusion until the person calmed down.

"Okay okay. If I'm dead and in heaven and this place is paradise for me then I should have superpowers. Y'know, because I was such a good human and all." He said looking very smug.

The monkey let out a confused sound causing the person to sigh.

"This is why I have no friends." He said before focusing on the ground.

He then tried to manifest a Lego brick out of nothing using pure focus...and miserably failed. He tried again and failed again. He tried again and again, but to no avail.

He then began thinking of a different way to do things.

"Okay, maybe making something from nothing is a bit too advanced. Let's start slow." He said as he placed his hands on the ground. "Everything around here should be made of Legos. And that means I can play with 'em"

His eyes glowed red as he felt a connection with the earth.

"Focus." He said taking a deep breath.

Cracks formed into the earth as it transformed into hundreds of uniform lego blocks.

"Yes yes yes!" He yelled in excitement before Grabbing the sleeping monkey's arm to give the animal a high five, he accidentally tore the arm out of its socket.

He stared at the monkey arm in horror as he realized he messed up and any hope of fixing this quickly disappeared when the monkey ran away from him in a panic.

He immediately began running after the monkey in a panic to put the arm back in its place.

"Wait! I can put it back!" He said before he tripped on a rock and landed in front of a pond. "Ow."

As he got up, he saw his reflection in the water. He was confused. He didn't look normal either. Firstly, he was naked. Secondly, He looked a lot like...

"A red furred monkey? Looks like, what was it called? Baboon? Yeah! A Red Baboon."

xxXxx

"Haah Haah Haah." A baby white furred long armed gibbon with star shaped freckles wearing clothes she stole from somewhere and a small side bag as she hopped from one tree to another. "Stupid demon!"

"GIVE BACK WHAT YOU STOLE!" Yelled a rhino demon as he charged through trees to catch the Longer Armed Gibbon.

"Sorry, finders keepers!" Gibbon replied with a wink.

Gibbon's words only seemed to make things worse as the demon got faster and faster.

"Huh, might've overdone that one." Said Gibbon with a cheeky smile as trees got knocked to the ground behind her.

As she was about to jump to another tree, she lost her grip and fell to the ground.

"Stupid Lego hands!" She yelled angrily the dust settled after her crash.

"Heh, looks like you've got nowhere to go." Said the demon with a sadistic smile before dashing towards the baby gibbon.

But Gibbon didn't panic and instead smiled as the demon fell into her trap.

A glowing white symbol spread out from beneath the demon.

The demon's movements rapidly slowed down to the point where it Gibbon could walk around him with ease.

"Hmm, looks like time dilation works perfectly.  Gotta hand it to chi and mystic arts. They can really mess with physics." Said Gibbon nonchalantly before throwing an item at the demon from her side bag. "Here you go. Thanks, test subject."

And with that, Gibbon walked away without a care in the world as she pulled out an item from her bag which suddenly started to glow.

"Hello, diary. It's been a year since I was reborn into this world as this Long Armed Gibbon. I hatched from an egg, believe it or not. I still can't use a pen with these Lego hands so I was forced to invent a recorder using chi or mystical arts...okay, I don't actually know the terminology. All I know is that this world is based on chinese mythology, but enough about that. Chi or mystical arts or whatever you wanna call it is absolutely amazing! Applied to science, you can get time dilation, anti gravity and more at your finger tips! I shall continue to study the phenomenon without rest until there's nothing more to find!"

Gibbon smiled as she thought about the future ahead of her

"Gibbon out!"

xxXxx

Firstly, Baboon.

Has knowledge of yin and yang, Understands human affairs, Is adept in its daily life And able to avoid death and lengthen its life.

Yin and Yang? Building and destroying Lego structures. Understands human affairs doesn't affect powers. Adept in it's daily life? Controlling Legos in a world made of the stuff would definitely help with that unlike Wukong's powers. The longevity and avoiding death fit too since he can take himself apart and put everything back together and the fact that he's born an adult from the ground unlike Gibbon.

Secondly, we have Gibbon.

Can seize the sun and the moon, shorten a thousand mountains, distinguish the auspicious from the inauspicious, And manipulate planets and stars.

Science. She uses her powers to manipulate the laws of science while studying them. Gravity powers alone fit half of the description but that didn't feel right So now she's the nerd of the group.

Now, as per titles in Macaque's story we have:

Monkey King: The Hero

Macaque: The Warrior

Baboon: The Craftsman

Gibbon: The Scholar

xxXxx

Let me know if I should make more.

Toodles.