The Eyes of Destiny

I don't really have a concrete look for Gibbon, so imagine what you want.

Enjoy.

xxXxx

"Hmm, in conclusion, destiny in this world is a real phenomenon which CAN be quantified. It's possible to predict the outcome of a Bernoulli trial by measuring destiny." Said an older Gibbon writing in a note book on a mountain using telekinesis. "I propose coin as a measuring unit since it's the simplest example of chance. I have created a spell to measure destiny which I call...*cough**blushes* the eyes of destiny. Unfortunately, the spell is incomplete. Only classifying destiny into three levels."

Gibbon drew a rectangle separated into three sections in her notebook and began writing words inside the sections.

"Auspicious destiny, neutral destiny and inauspicious destiny. They are seen as green, blue and red colors respectively." Said Gibbon with a smile before her pen slipped out of her telekinetic grasp. "No no no! That's my only good pen!"

In a panic, she activated her telekinesis and accidentally crushed the poor pen.

Gibbon's shoulders dropped. "Manipulating gravity for telekinesis might not have been the best idea for delicate writing." She sighed. "Okay, maybe the rest of my day won't suck."

Gibbon's golden eyes turned glowing white as she activated her eyes of destiny. And her destiny looked bleak...or red as she saw it. Her body was red in her eyes while most of the world was blue and some scarce green around. Oddly enough, the destiny of the mountain she was on was mostly red. Though, she ignored that. It wasn't her mountain anyway.

"That could mean my sorta immortal life is in danger or I'll be inconvenienced for the afternoon." Muttered Gibbon tiredly. "Really need to finish this spell."

As Gibbon was about to turn off the eyes of destiny before noticing a red speck in the distance approaching her.

She narrowed her eyes as the speck got closer to reveal someone who looked VERY angry. It took Gibbon a minute to realize the person was mad at HER.

Gibbon narrowly dodged a spear aimed at her by said angry person before glaring at him.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?!" Said Gibbon angrily glaring at her attacker.

"I finally found you." Said the individual. "Surrender and follow me peacefully or else-"

"Sorry, I don't follow strangers." Replied Gibbon in confusion as she turned off her eyes of destiny. "Who even are you?"

"I'm Ne Zha, the third lotus prince and it's my job to deliver you back to the celestial realm."

"Yeah, i have no idea who you are. Wait, you're one of those celestial guys like that buff lion dude. I did want to visit you, but I got sidetracked...a lot. Like I've discovered stuff like- said Gibbon before rambling on about stuff she discovered in her journey.

Annoyed by Gibbon's rambles, Ne Zha frowned. "Ugh, STOP TALKING! Will you come willingly or not?"

"Uhh, can we schedule a date? I'm kinda busy right now."

"Then I have no choice but to take you by force." Said Ne Zha getting ready to fight causing Gibbon to frown.

Ne Zha dashed towards Gibbon and leaped above her with the intention of stabbing his spear downwards at her.

But the stab never came as Ne Zha's spear couldn't reach Gibbon's face.

"I really don't wanna do this, bud." She said unmoving as an invisible force of gravity kept Ne Zha at bay.