EP 3

Let start the new chapter with me.
Shall we??

         ---------------------------------------------

They already meet and introduced theirself too the new friend which is Dino .
But what's happening with them when they were eating.

Slam

"Who are you to sit here with them??" ~??

"What do you think you doing samuel?" Taehyung asked his little brother while looking at him with a feeling of dislike.

"but why is he sitting here with all of you?"Samuel asked  with a dirty look at dino

"he can sit wherever he wants and we are the ones who let him sit here"bambam said while looking at Samuel .

"Ckk, he is just a bookworm boy who is not comparable to all of you and you all must know that he is a weirdo boy ,right?" Said Samuel while looking at them.

"What do you mean by a weirdo boy ?"asked RM

Samuel smirked at the question while looking at dino like he's already win .

"Oh so you don't know? This boy is crazy because he always talked  by himself and he even don't have any friends that's why I told that he not comparable with you all."Samuel said while looking with a feeling of dislike .

"Oh really chan-ah? "Ask Jin while looking at dino who looking down.

Dino really nervous because he's afraid that they will hate him.

"Yes Jin Hyung , what he said is true especially about i always talking alone."dino said while looking straight to the Jin eyes.

"Hmm? is that so, then we can't do anything about this problem and I don't think there is a problem with dino having issues that are not burdensome right ?" RM who looking at his friends.

"Yes you're right it's nothing to worry about that " said S.coups who nod about the statement.

"So this problem is solved, is there anything else samuel ?" JB while looking at Samuel  with raised eyebrows.

Samuel who speechless with the reaction can't speak anything so he get away from there while said

"Just wait I will be back for revenge "
Samuel while pointing at the dino with anger face and dino who just looked at him with an indifferent face.

"It's okay Channie let him doing anything he want to do and don't worry we will protect you" taehyung who looking at dino while smiling.

"Thanks Hyung and about him i don't care it's not like I want to have problem with him again." Dino while smiling to taehyung

"What do you mean by again ,did he always causing a problem towards you?"bambam with raised his eyebrows.

Dino just nod while looking down so he won't be able to eyes contact with one of them.

"And you didn't tell both us which mean me and taehyung so that we couldn't even know about that, right " bambam with anger face.

Dino just nod again because he really feel scared right now.

"Channie when people talking with  you,you have to look at them and speak okay " taehyung

"Okay Hyung and yes about the question bamie Hyung asking for is true." Dino while looking straight to taehyung face.

"Channie hyung already told you many times that you shoul-- " bambam before he can complete his sentence dino already cut.

"Should always told Hyungie about the problem" dino with slow voice.

" Sight Yes you know but still didn't come to us and talk about the problem" bambam with a dispointed face.

"Mianhae hyungie channie will always remember to tell hyungie about his problem." Dino with a small smile .

"Fine we will let you go this time but if you doing this again than you will see what both of us will do to you right bamie " taehyung while looking at bambam.

"That's right taetae,so do you understand Channie?" Bambam while looking at dino with serious face.

"Yes hyungie " dino

~KRING KRING ~

TBC

Thank you for waiting and sorry for the long update.
Hope you like it .
I will do a new book Dino centric
And you can request for what story you want.

See you next episode.