EP 4

5 AM

There was a male student getting ready to go to his class that started at 6 am and that person was Dino.

Skip time

—————————————————

5.40 AM

As soon as he arrived at the college, he went straight to the locker where the things needed to study were and while he was taking his things, suddenly the locker door was closed roughly Then his body was pushed until his back rested on the locker.

"Ahhh " dino Looking up to see who pushed him.

That person was Samuel and his friends who looked at him with a displeased look.

"What do you want Samuel?" Dino with a sharp look.

"Me? I want you to distance yourself from seventeen and his other friends" Samuel pointed his finger towards Dino's face And a look of hatred.

"What will you do if I don't stay away from them?" Dino raised his eyebrows.

Samuel who heard that was very angry and said "I will do this" so he snapped his fingers and his friends came and held the body of the dino. The dino who saw that  tried to free himself but couldn't.Before Dino could free himself from the hold, he was hit by Samuel very hard and made his body feel very painful.

Samuel hit Dino repeatedly until Dino couldn't stand up properly but Samuel still hit and kicked him.

"You know what I do if you don't stay away from them, understand?" Samuel warned.

Dino who didn't want to give in raised his head and looked at Samuel with a sly look.

"So? I won't stay away even if you do this because it's my choice and not yours to decide." Dino smirk

Samuel who heard that felt angry and dissatisfied.

"You!" Samuel angrily and tried to punch Dino.

But before he could punch Dino, his hand was held by someone and that person was one of the people he wanted Dino to stay away from, Scoups, the leader of seventeen.

Samuel who saw it was surprised and released his hand from Scoups and Dino who saw it was equally surprised by the man's presence.

"Why are you here, Hyung?" Samuel looked at Scoups.

Scoups didn't answer the question instead he looked at Samuel coldly and looked at Dino who was still sitting on the floor softly.

*Flashback 10 minutes before*

In The Parking Lot For Students

There are Seventeen and BTS who Looks like  waiting for someone,but more precisely Taehyung and Bambam who are waiting The person they consider like their own younger brother.

"Where is he? He should have arrived by now," he muttered while looking at his watch.

"Yes, he should have arrived by now" Taehyung strangely.

Suddenly, a student came running to them and said "sorry sunbae but something is happening to Chan right now  Near the student locker"A student named choi yeonjun which one of the same class as Dino with Out of breath.

"WHAT!" all at once.

Taehyung and bambam who heard that continued to go to where Dino was and followed by others from behind.