Uchiha Madara x reader(wife)

You had hid behind a tree when you watched Hokage Hashimara fight Madara. Each time they came in contact your heart jumped in fear for Madara, your husband

But now you were crouching next to him finding a pulse. A smile quickly grew on your face.

You threw his limp body over your shoulder and walked.

The woods were dense with life. Birds flew from branch to branch. Trees grew next to each other, making it difficult to walk without tripping over roots. And on occasion a rabbit would run into a bush to find a hiding place.

Seconds grew to minutes. Minutes grew to hours. Hours grew to days. And each of them Madara remained unconscious.

After three days you were quickly growing weak from little food and water, and proper sleep.

Whenever you found a stream you would drink water from it and hunt. The easiest things you could find were birds and rabbits. By cooking the meat in water with berries you could trickle some into Madara's mouth.

By afternoon of the third day you finally found the river. You followed it for an hour before finding a pond. In the woods behind the pond was a cabin.

The cabin looked mostly like it did when you lived in it as a child; save the fact it looked like shit now. Years of being abandoned'll do that to a house, you thought.

You carried Madara to the wall of the building, for the fear of the cabin collapsing if you went inside.

Lying down next to him you fell asleep thinking, we can't stay out here forever.

~~~~~

You and Madara sat outside eating dinner with your son, Yuu. It had been four years since you made your way to the cabin. It took you two weeks to fix the sad building so it was safe to live in. But it took a little over a month for Madara to wake up.

Once he did wake up you nursed him back to health telling him each day, 'If you ever fight Hashirama again or go back to Konohagakure you will wish you died that day'.

But he hasn't and he won't. You and him have each other, and your young son.

You leaned against him smiling as the two of you watched You chase a butterfly.

---------
Authors note:
I'm sorry I haven't been updating. But here's something.