Lemon: Gaara x Reader

You and Kankuro sat in his living room playing Mortal Kombat. But during the game you kept getting shivers down your back. The cause of this was Gaara. He was staring at you. Then you gave Kankuro a moment to kick your ass, just so you could look down at the goosebumps that were rising all over your body.

And after an hour of getting owned in your favorite game had to go on a date with some girl Kankuro has been dating for almost a week now. And Temari had gone to a sleepover with some girl she was friends with.

Thus. Leaving. You. Alone. With. Gaara. And the reason that you weren't to eager to be alone with him was because you were always getting looks from him. And come on he is flippin hot.

"Well, I have to go to the bathroom." You declared.

Once you were out of the bathroom you decided to walk back to the room with your eyes closed and humming. You did this because you thought it would be fun to do.

Suddenly someone pushed you into a wall. This being done to you forced your eyes to open and you to stop humming. And to your sweet delight it was Gaara who had you against the wall. His sweet breath was intoxicating, and his eyes were intense.

Then he pressed his lips onto yours. Automatically your right hand ran through the locks of his red hair. And your left hand pressed against the back of his neck, intensifying the kiss. His tongue licked your lips, parting them. And then after gaining access past your lips his tongue explored your mouth.

The two of you broke the kiss to get air. And during this break Gaara's hands gripped your skirt, and started pulling down. And you grabbed at his shirt and ripped it off of him. Gaara who had succeeded at taking your skirt off of you started pulling off your shirt.

"Well!" Temari said to inform the two of you that she was  in the room. "I'm fine with you two hooking up, but when you start doing this," She paused to gesture at you and Gaara. "You can have the decency to get a more... Private place. And I'm only here because I forgot the book I was supposed to give back to my friend." She declared. Then as soon as she left, you and Gaara went to his room.

*Author's Note*

Sorry, I tried my best to keep Gaara in character and wright my first lemon. It sucks... Like shit.... I know. But I did try my best.