Akimichi Choji x reader

You and Choji had been best friends since you were little. And part of the reason for that was your parents were family friends with the Akimichi's. But a few years ago when Naruto, Choji and some of your other friends went after Sasuke you realized that he ment more to you than just a friend. You realized you had a crush on him.

"Hey! Hey, _____! Guess who I just saw at Ichiraku?" Choji called out while jogging towards you. You felt your cheeks grow warm with a blush as he said your name.

"I don't know. Who?" You replied.

"Naruto." He answered.

Your jaw dropped. Naruto left almost three years ago for training.

Choji saw your shock and nodded.

"Come on, let's go." You said grabbing Choji's hand and dragging back in tha direction he had come from.

After catching up with Naruto you and Choji decided to crash at your place.

You took a shower and changed into your Pjs.

You walked out to find Choji eating his chipson your bed. Just the sight of him made your heart leap out of your chest. "Hey." You said as a smile creaped onto your face.

Choji reached behind his back and pulled something out then held it in the air. "_____ what is this?"

Your face turned beat red. In his hand was a book. A book you knew all to well. "It's my d-d-diary. S-so give it b-b-back." You stuttered.

"Well... I'll give it back!" As he said this you were filled with releif. "But you have to kiss me first." He quickly added. And as soon as he said it he blushed a dark red.

You stared at him, wondering if he was joking. "Why?" You whispered, just barely loud enough for him to hear.

"C-cuz I... I l-l-like you t-too!"

So you did. Then the two of you cuddled. And the blush never left either of your faces, until you two fell asleep in each other's arms.

*author's note*

Again I will say I do NOT own Naruto or any of the characters.

This is the first time I have made anything on Wattpad so I'm sorry if anyone doesn't like it or the characters are OP.   :D