Inuzuka Kiba x Reader

Your POV

"Thank you so much for your help at the clinic _____! I'm so glad you work here too!" Hana Inuzuka said to you, while giving you a hug. You smiled, you and Hana had become friends rather quickly, but Kiba, Hana's younger brother... Well you were fine with him since you went to the academy together, but he just always avoided you.

"No no. I should be the one thanking you Hana! If it weren't for you I wouldn't be able to get medicine for my brother. So, thanks!" You said after Hana released you from her hug. "I'm sorry, but I need to check on Kyo." You said leaving the veterinary clinic the Inuzuka's owned.

Hana's POV

_____ left quickly and quietly, kinda shocked me that Kiba liked her. They have nothing in common! I thought. But there's one thing about _____ that I respected, and that was how hardworking she is.

"So... Hana... Is she gone?" My younger brother Kiba asked as he came out from the back room.

"Yes." I said. Then it was quiet. Too quiet. "Ya know if you keep hiding from her she'll find someone elce... And fall in L O V E." I teased. But it was a little more than just teasing. It was true, and the both of us knew this.

"Shut the help up! And mind your own business!" Kiba snapped back.

~Time Skip Next Week~

Your POV

"Helloas~!" You sang when you walked into the clinic.

"Oh! Hey ____. Hana's sick so I'm filling her shift till she's better." Kiba told you as a pink blush covered his face.

You knodded. He... kinda looks... cute. Like that. With Akamaru on his head. You thought to yourself.

The day went by slowly. Mostly you, Kiba, and Akamaru sat in awkward silence. And now it was time for you to go home. But you took a quick bathroom brake before you left.

As you walked out of the bathroom you felt soft warm lips press against yours. Instantly you kisses back. And almost as quickly as they had touched yours. You looked up to see Kiba.

"See ya later _____! Call me!" He said as he started to jog away

You looked down at your feet as you felt a blush speed over your face.
Damn, you thought he's a good kisser.