Uchiha Sasuke x Reader

There he was, the Prince of the Academy. Sasuke Uchiha. He was just now leaving the ninja academy with the rest of team seven. Team seven consisted of five people; Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, and you _____.

No matter what you knew that there was a chance that you and the Uchiha would be on the same squad. But once Naruto passed the exam (suspisiously) you knew thadt ther would be one team with four genin. Thus making the chances of you and the Uchiha greater. Damn, you thought, I'm gonna be stuck whit the amazing Sasuke AND one of hes fangirls. Damn...

~Time Skip one week~

The five of you had just found a missing cat and took it back to its owner. It was simple easy. And Naruto was practicly scrached to death due to his idiocy. And now you all were on all going to where you lived.

So you've been on the same team as the Prince and his fangirl for a whole week. And it's worse than you had pictured before. If thats possible. But the differences between Sasuke when he was at the academy and now is that now he is less distant from everyone.

And as you were walking away you were thinking about what Sasuke's fangirls and what they saw in him. You could see he was good looking, but there were other good looking boys your age too. Such as Kiba, Shikamaru, and even Naruto. Plus they all had more character in one nail than Sasuke had in his whole body.

"Hey, _____..." A farmiliar voice said coming from behind you.

"Yes what is it, Sasuke?" You said. Your voice was harsh and caused him to flinch at the sound of it.

Wait... Sasuke... Flinched? Something was wrong.

"I've been wanting to try this..." Uchiha said softly as he started walking towards you. And he didn't stop until he had you pinned against a tree.
Seriously, there is something wrong with him, you thought to yourself

Assume saw the fear in your eyes and he stopped himself for a second. But soon continued with what he had been doing.

Then you felt a pair of soft warm lips met yours. Instantly you felt conflicted. It was like damn this is a good kiss, but it was also like shit I'm kissing Sasuke U-fucking-chiha!

And yet you still felt yourself melt into the kiss. Sasuke's lips parted, allowing him to glide his toungh across your lip, asking permission to enter. But you declined by keeping your mouth shut. Sasuke, irritated by your defiance, grabbed your butt. His action caused you to gasp. And Sasuke took the opportunity to have his toungh enter your mouth.

But before anything elce could happen Sakura screamed. She had been looking for Sasuke, but found the both of you kissing instead.

Sasuke took a step back, and you made a mad dash for it.

"_____! Don't run! I'll get you!" Sakura yelled as she chased after you .
Damn, you thought, Sasuke you might have a new fangirl... me!