My fault

I woke up with my arms wrapped and Hyunjin beside me. The only thing I remember was I was in the bathroom. Why was Hyunjin here?.. The only thing that I kept thinking about. Was he worried? Okay maybe I did go to far but I'm broken I think I do need help.

No one pov

 Felix looked at him and sighs and looked at his phone and started typing on the note app on his list. Hyunjin woke up and saw him he creep up to him and hugged him. "I'm sorry I really am." "Hyung I'm okay and it's okay.." "Unnie told me your not so stop lying!" Felix looked at him and looked down. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry I hurt you Lix I really am." Felix cried hearing his words he never planned this. "Hyung I'm okay I'm really am I mean it." "Stop lying! Please tell me what I did! Hit me I definitely deserve it!" "Hyunjin im am really." In Felix's point of view Hyunjin was the one that got away. "You're not Lix stop lying! I promised you and I broke it I don't deserve you!" Felix cupped his cheek with eyes the was tearing. "If your okay I'm okay because in another life I'm with you happily and okay and safe..." Felix said said with a smile still crying. Hyunjin didn't understand how cruel he became this is what he left behind he lost everything and he lost Felix the one who made him happy the one who knew everything the one who made his life whole. "I don't care about the other life! We are here not there!" "Hyunjin-." "All of the money can't buy me a time machine and now I have to pay the price!" Hyunjin hugged him tightly not wanting to let go. "I was the one who got away in your eyes...I hate myself for hurting you! I let you down...I promise to not let you down." Felix was left speechless did he matter that much what became as strangers to best friends to lovers to strangers once again. Felix looked at him with sadness in his eyes he didn't understand why he matter that much to Hyunjin it wasn't like he shouldn't matter but he had Unnie he didn't need him anymore or it was what Felix thought. Hyunjin was the child now not Felix. Felix was the adult who had to take care of the child. (If you don't understand the statement from Hyunjin saying that Felix was like a child he needed to be taken care of!) Hyunjin was like a child who couldn't let go of his mom or dad Felix held him rubbing his back. "It's okay I forgive you..." Hyunjin closed his eyes he didn't want to let go he wanted to hold him until he died. "Can you forgive me?..." "yeah I can...but we can't be together." Hyunjin nodded and hugs him tightly missing his hugs.

A/N: hi there I know I said I was on hiatus but I'm here and I came back sorry and I mean so sorry for not updated shit I'm just stressed and I've been crying about moonbin's death and my own personal problems in my life I haven't been really happy but a guy friend of mines is keeping me happy and well alive. I thank him very much.