I hate...you

Felix was in his own world spaced out as he always was now a days Hyunjin was still with his girlfriend and it had been over a year. Felix's self accept the fact that he can't be with Hyunjin but his mind still couldn't accept it. Most often timeshe would think of him and Hyunjin but he can't do that anymore Hyunjin and Felix were separated there was no longer a 'world of theirs'. "Unnie.." Felix whispered to himself her name wasn't Unnie but Hae-Won. "Hae-Won a Graceful / beautiful garden.." Felix said again he laid his head on his desk and closed his eyes slowly out of tiredness.

"Lix are you okay you seem tired these days.." Wooyoung said what he said wasn't really true even with the right amount of sleep Felix was always tired it was how he was now. Hyunjin himself had noticed lately that Felix had been tired more often than not. 

"I'm fine Wooyoung." "You're not Felix are you still worked up about Hyunjin and Hae-Won?"

"No I'm not I've already accepted that I can't be with Hyunjin." "Well I heard Hyunjin just broke up with Hae-Won.." 

"Okay he'll find someone better than me I'm not even worth much." "No Felix you are worth a lot  Lix."  

"Why are you even trying to make me feel better I know what I'm worth." "Lix I promise you that you are the most important and most worth person."

"Yeah sure..."

Felix a tear rolled down his cheek he wipes it away not trying to cry in front of Wooyoung, he looks down just so drained. Wooyoung hugs him comforting Felix, he felt bad for Felix. Hyunjin then came running into the room.

"Felix."

Hyunjin runs and towards him and held his hand.

"Felix I finally broke up with Hae-Won now I can be with you."

"How could I be so sure that you won't hurt me again?"

"Felix you don't understand!"

"What do you mean I don't understand...."

"I will tell you.."

Flashback

Hae-won sat on the edge of Felix's bed his coma, paralyzed body, syringe full of poison that could be injected into the iv bag that is keeping Felix well alive.

"Hyunjin you know you have two choices here it's either you date me until you find a reason to break up with me or I kill your Felix here..."

"Hae-won what is the meaning of this?! Why do you want to do this?!"

"Because Felix has always stolen things from me after all he is very beautiful and much prettier for a boy or man."

"Why do want to do this!? This is not a way to handle this!" 

Hae-won 

Put the syringe close to the Iv bag.

"If I put this syringe into the bag it'll just poison him until he dies."

"Don't do it! Fine I'll date you but don't ever and I mean ever touch or hurt him!"

Back into the present 

*in Felix's mind* "so everything that I talked to her about she was even sincere, why did she sound so convincing, why was Unnie so convincing....why did she sound so sincere! Was I just a damn pond! Was I just used so she get my blessing to marry HYUNJIN! I was just her damn fucking prey, was I just so worked up in this damn mess that she knew I would just given her stupid damn words! SHE KNEW I WAS INSENSITIVE AT THAT DAMN MOMENT!" 

Felix was upset Hae-won played a tricked on him, angry tears rolled down his cheeks and he storms out in raged by Hae-won's doing, but he wasn't going to get revenge he just sat in bed and cried angry tears.

"I hate...Hae-won..!"

Words: 600

Hiya I'm back it's me Hyun I made a new chapter sorry I took so long currently I'm busy with school work so sorry I'm rarely doing new chapters but I'll continue! Okay I love y'all soooooo much mwa!  ❤️