I

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

From five thirty in the morning to now, she had nothing to eat. She was running off a granola bar and coffee to head for her next photoshoot.
When asked how she gained such a great amount of popularity from just their paintings and drawings, she'd always say it wasn't her works that got her where she was now.
She started as a part-time model for their college and were often posted on a lot of school advertisement posters, eventually sparking interest in a lot of modeling companies, and although it was just something for some extra cash, she considered doing it.
Though her love for art always stuck with them.

Long story short, her current manager sought her out after winning an art contest at her school, and she ended up having to juggle a modeling job AND being a professional artist.
"There are a lot of people out no?" She asked her Manager, peeking out the car window.

"Yeah, you've seen the rumors haven't you?" She answered, not looking up from her phone.

"All that 'cause of the damn train-I told you flying back was a better idea!" Minuko fussed, gripping the wheel.

Picked up by her modeling agent, the three were in the car stuck in traffic on their way to a photo shoot for "Trending Celebrities" (which was based on a Buzzfeed list that changed every five months.) But because the original place was booked before them, they ended up having to do it in the event room of a hotel.

"I'm almost sure that's not why half the country is outside."
"Plus, I just wanted to see the scenery! It was good motivation!" Y/n defended.

"Yeah, good motivation to the media! It's all people been talking about since last night."

She looked at Amachi for some sort of help, but she glanced at her and pretended to text someone.
For someone who was supposed to defend her actions, she wasn't doing a very good job.

"Since we're on the topic, have you no idea what the people are doing with these scandals? They skip the whole dating thing together and get straight to the sex! And the last thing we need right now is your name in something like that."

"First, nothing like that's gonna happen because I have an eye on them at all times. Second, it's my job to keep her in check, not you."
"Besides, you're just mad 'cause you can't keep a guy. I'll keep track of her, and this guy." She eyed Y/n.

"I met him once! I'm just now learning about him myself."

"Who is this guy anyway?" Minuko bypassed Amachi's comment.

"One of Japan's Olympic Volleyball team members." She made a face at Y/n.

"What's the look for?" She looked back worried.