IV

DRUGS + ALCOHOL MENTIONS (more lengthy chapters hhhh)
SMUT !!

DRUGS + ALCOHOL MENTIONS (more lengthy chapters hhhh)SMUT !!

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Two hours.
Inui Amachi had sat in the car for two hours waiting for her.
Did she ever find her?
Absolutely not.

At some point she even fell asleep waiting for so long after convincing herself that she'd just plop in the car with that stupid giddy smile of hers after worrying her manager to death, but no.
She was left with nothing, and had to leave with nothing. The pure agony she went through as she drove back to the hotel in shame, knowing if any other person found out she fell for her clients tricks again she'd be in such deep shit.
She should've known not to trust someone who used to be the center of such vulgar topics.

So you could imagine the things going through her head while standing outside Minuko's hotel room. From the type of scolding she'd get to even an ass beating. Every worst-case scenario there was had crossed her mind.

"What." She groaned.

"It's an emergency."

She let her in and they both sat on the bed she was originally sleeping in before rudely interrupted.

"..Are you gonna speak or—"

"I lost Y/n." She cut off.

Either she didn't hear her (she did have horrible hearing) or hadn't fully processed what she said.
She blankly stared at her as if Amachi weren't but so close to losing her job.

"Huh?" She blinked, sleepiness covering her whole demeanor.

"I took Y/n out for some fun time, and I lost her." The panicked woman explained a bit further.

Now her whole aura changed, not just that, but her whole facial expression.
She no longer looked as tired and out of it as she did before, and instead of her unbothered and worried personality, a whole new person came out.

"And what made you think that was a good idea?" She grew irritated.

"We made a deal, and she obliged!"

"Well obviously not if you lost her!" Minuko started to shout.

"Do you know how much trouble I will be in—how much you're about to be in by the agency if someone finds her before you?" It was as clear as day how aggravated she was getting just from the thought of being yelled at for something her colleague was supposed to take care of. All she had to do was ensure Y/n was promoted on the right magazine and arrived to her shoots on time. Not play babysitter.