III

TW // ALCOHOL + DRUG MENTIONS

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

She was already a little upset since she had just showered and now she was back outside in the car driving her child (Y/n) to the nearest club. Luckily she stuck to her instincts and packed some spare clothes, but not for an occasion like this.
Amachi wore a leather jacket over a corset-like top and Y/n swapped their glasses out with lenses and had on a cropped tank top and bell-bottoms.
Whilst driving, she'd talk her ear off about how excited she was that she'd finally permit them to do something fun. But she couldn't help but worry about someone spotting them and bombarding the both of them. Just the thought of it irked her nerves.
And the minute they pulled into a spot behind a nightclub, all excitement spewed out.

Like a child, she hopped out the car and went ballistic, in a hurry, she hushed her and tried to calm her down.

"Hey! Don't get too excited, if we get recognized, I won't hesitate to take us back." She pointed in their face.

"We just got here and you're already being pushy." Y/n sighed.

As they brushed her off, they went ahead around the building and their face lit up seeing the place illuminate the minimally lit area.
They flipped around and saw Amachi look at them with what looked like an frown on her face.

"What's that face for?" They matched her face.

"Second thoughts is all, run along now, not too far." She rushed them.

Without another complaint, she led the way into the nightclub.
Once more, Y/n looked at her "babysitter" who happened to be standing right beside her who nodded in reassurance.
In a way, it was like Amachi was a king protecting his princess from the dangers of the world, except the danger was the princess.

The minute she tried to run off, she'd be right behind her. Which didn't happen as often as she thought, for the most part, she was well behaved and tried staying distant from other who might've recognized them from what she could see.
She strayed a little farther to give her a tad more freedom and sat in a corner requesting a drink to get through the night. Watching Y/n like a falcon in the sky, not once taking her eye off her, she saw a few people interact with her and would shoo them off after a while. Not too much like her, but if they didn't wanna get caught in public they had to do what needed to be done. For once she was actually listening instead of causing hell for the both of them.

After a few minutes passed, she had stepped into the bathroom, and Amachi figured since she'd been so well behaved, she earned the right not to be stalked for that small bit of time.
She'd got up from her seat and went for the bar after her attention was caught by a martini being handed out. Cautious and careful, she still kept an eye on the bathroom door to ensure Y/n had gotten out safely, even if it'd been a while since she walked in, but hey, she might've had to take a dump.
But that shouldn't take no longer than 10 minutes, plus Amachi was on her third round and hadn't seen not one person leave the bathroom. Naturally, her instincts kicked in and marched towards the bathroom.
Kicking down the door, the only thing on the other side of it was three startled teenage-looking girls, and some people in stalls.