VI

SMUT !!

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Honestly, they run me up... dammit... a wall sometimes." She gripped at his hair, tugging a bit. He was barely listening. On one side of him, he was trying to focus on dragging and sucking on her folds to take the stress off her mind, but on the other, he wanted to listen to her complaints all while trying to be a good person as if he wasn't nose deep into her cunt, breathing heavily in between their legs like a rabid dog.

"God, are you a natural or something?" Y/n smiled down at him almost lovingly, letting him catch his breath for a moment.

"I wasn't done..." He glanced back down at her wetness, almost pouting a bit.

"Sakusa Kiyoomi... spotted nose-swiping L/n Y/n in his hotel room. Wouldn't that be interesting?" She captioned, pulling his head back a bit to admire his pussy-drunken state.

"I bet you aren't even listening."

"No.. I am. Just... focused." He immediately dove back in between her legs, pushing her legs back.

Sakusa's palms were pressed against the back of her knees, forcing Y/n onto her back. She had nothing against his strength and didn't mind it, in fact she chuckled and let out a soft moan once he felt his lips on her lower ones again. "Keep talking, princess." He begged her.

If he didn't hear her voice while drawing the most pleasant noises out of them, he might've just died. Her moans and sighs while talking about how her managers were giving her a hard time was not what a lot of people wanted to hear, but not to Sakusa.
He wanted to listen to all of her problems, make her forget all about her bad day, week, or whatever time duration she endured the stress and just take it away from her by being in between her legs while eating her out like a man who was eating his last meal on death row, savoring every last taste of her as if he'd never get to see her again if he didn't lick, suck, and makeout with her pussy with such vigorous movements.

"Fuck, I... I forgot where I was."

"Your managers." Sakusa mumbled out, squeezing her thighs in his hands.

Y/n continued ranting, occasionally being interrupted by her own moan-like whimpers. If Sakusa could choose his death, it would be in between her thighs, not a single complaint to be had nor would he have it any other way. There were times he would pull away to bite on her thighs, whimpering every. single. time. he went back to their soaked sex which was glistening in the dim hotel room's light from his saliva mixed with her arousal, it looked so hot to him, not too mention the squelching noises her cunt made each time he sucked on her folds again after taking a breather to worship her thighs, legs—pretty much whatever was within the path of his mouth. To him, she was perfect. Her face, her body, her pussy. Everything. Sakusa'd give the world to this woman just to be able to see her on her back emitting the prettiest noises to man for only him to hear while taking her to see the gods above.