V

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Amachi and Minuko were fussing out Y/n in her hotel room. She already had a headache from the previous night but she wasn't listening to either of them. She was busy thinking about Kiyo from the previous night, and how good he made her feel, how amazing his fingers were, his soft grunts and masculine moans, his dick. Just all of him, god she wished she could see him again.

"Are you even listening?" Minuko snapped her fingers in her face.

Y/n snapped out of her trance and saw the two older women standing in her face, and they weren't happy. "No..?"

Minuko threw her hands up in defeat and started pacing around the room. Her black hair bouncing as she did. She was clearly stressed out. "Y/n. Do you realize how much trouble we'll be in if anyone finds out she lost you?"

"...sorry?" She shrugged, pushing her glasses up as she watched Minuko talk to herself in order to calm herself down.

"Where did you even go?" Amachi sat beside her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder as she leaned in. She almost screwed up and told the truth, biting back her lip, averting her gaze to the TV in the room. Y/n knew she'd be fucked over if she went and told her managers that she went out and had a one-night stand.

"Out." She told her, hoping neither of them would read through her lie.

Y/n must not've been slick enough with her lie, because then Minuko stopped pacing and gave her the nastiest death glare she'd ever seen. Even Amachi was scared, and she wasn't the one Minuko was about to snap at.

"You didn't." The older woman looked at her, speaking in the coldest tone to ever be produced with her vocal chords.

At that moment, Y/n was counting down her minutes. It was only a matter of time before Minuko tried to choke her, maybe even kill her if she was that angry. But by looks of Minuko's face, she might kill Y/n. "Old habits die hard." Wasn't the best choice of words for Y/n.

"...Wait what?" Amachi looked between the two.

"Old habits die hard!? Y/n, I spent all night looking for you! I was this close to calling someone!" Minuko stomped over to Y/n, pointing in her face. "I'm sorry! It just.. happened! Once I started, I couldn't stop." She looked away, moving away from Minuko's hand.

"Can someone fill me in here!?"

"She had a hookup! After all the hard work went through!"

"Oh..." Amachi was a bit speechless for a moment, though her reaction wasn't what Amachi expected. "Was he at least good?" She turned to Y/n, a small smirk on her face.

"Oh my god, good is an understatement—"

"Inui! Don't encourage this behavior! She literally went off somewhere, got fucked in the ass, and probably has..
chlamydia or something!"