#3 Getting To Know The Stranger

"Hey," he said. His voice was deep and husky. It made my insides melt.

"Okay, well we just stopped by to see how you girls are feeling, we'll see you later. Come on Mason." Alex says.

"Okay, see you guys later, bye." I said still looking at Mason.

"Bye Seliena." Mason says with a smirk that made me blush.

Just as I close the door, Alisia sneaks up behind me. "Oooooooo, somebody has a crush on that guy!!!!!"

"What? No!" I exclaim to her but she gives me her look that tells me that she doesn't believe me one bit.

"Kylie, tell her I don't have a crush on their friend... Uh, what's his name again?"

"Mason... And I agree with Alisia on this one... You so do." Kylie says from the living room while holding her head trying to calm her headache.

"Alisia can you just go make all of us your famous drink?" Kylie pleads. Alisia's drink is what she makes that helps soothe our hangovers.

"Fine, only because my head is pounding too. But it does not mean that this conversation is over." Alisia whisper-yells while holding her head the same way the rest of us were.

Well she goes to make the hangover drinks, I sit on the crouch and try to get Mason out of my head. His tall- muscular body. Alisia hands me and Kylie the drink and i douse it down. We decide to take a nap to finish getting rid our hangovers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our long nap we decide to meet up with the boys (They wanted me to get to know Mason). We met up with them at Nighters again but we decided earlier that we weren't going to drink so much (maybe one or two drinks) so we don't feel even worse tomorrow.

When we get there we see the guys waiting at the end of the line (it looks like a three hour wait).

"Hey guys!" Alisia says.

"Hey, sorry that we have to wait so long we can't move up at all." Michael says.

"No problem! We know one of the owners we can get in immediately! Ali call Max please." I excalim. Alisia calls Max as we cut everyone in line (the boys pardon everyone they pass while we just walk through). When we get to the front of the line we tell the security guy that we are friends with Max (he doesn't believe us). Max comes out after we waited for a few minutes. We give him a hug and he lets all of us in (including the guys). The boys were amazed that we got in so quickly and we told them how we met Max.

After dancing for a while we all got tired and decided to go back to my house to hang out. Mason was driving while I was sitting next to him with the rest of them in the back seats. There's something about Mason that makes me like him and I can't put my finger on it.

*********************************************************A/N*************************************************************

Hey everyone I'm having a little bit of a writer's block so I might not update as much as I do now. And I'm smashed with finals at school.

Let me know if you have any questions...

Vote>>>>

Comment>>>>

Love you all!!!!

(Katy Perry as Alisia on the side)