#7 Back to Her Old Home

Mason's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm currently heading toward the gate where my flight is going to take off in 20 minutes to New York City. Yes, I'm going to the same city as Seliena, on the same flight, on the same day. I see her sitting at a table finishing up the meal she bought just before I pass through security.

Flashback (Yesterday evening)****

"What do you want Alex?" I lay on my bed in my room. The three of us live in the same house just for this year. I get to keep the house since I paid for most of the mortgage, the other two are going to find an apartment in Atlanta for work.

"Hey, I just got off the phone with Kylie and-"

"And why do I need to know that, its not like I'm going to see Seliena again anytime soon, she hates me and I don't even know what I did."

"You didn't let me finish... She told me that Seliena got a phone call from a social worker in New York City where she used to live and found out her mother passed away, her 14-year-old sister is in foster care, and she has to report to court on Wednesday."

"Maybe that's why she said she never wanted to see me again..."

"Not likely... She got the call soon after all of us left, and Kylie said she was already upset before she answered the call."

"What do you mean she was already upset?"

"Kylie told me what she said to you. That's why she was upset, she felt guilty for what she said."

"Then why didn't she stop by here and talk to me?"

"I don't know man. So what are yo going to do now?"

"Go on the computer and find me a flight that leaves tomorrow evening to New York City. I'm going to pack."

"Isn't that going to kinda freak her out to see you in New York?"

"Who cares, I need to talk to her and not by walking over to her house and knocking on the door. Plus it will give me a sort of like a vacation."

End of Flashback (Back to present)*****

After awhile of waiting, everyone boarded the plane.

The flight to New York City was quiet since there weren't many people on the plane and the people that were on the plane fell asleep as soon as we were in the air. I fell asleep once the captain turned off the seatbelt sign.

****************

I was woken by the jostling of the plane when we landed. Our flight landed in Charlotte which gave me time to buy a snack. I didn't get to eat dinner, get a snack before, or on the plane so now is the best time to get something. I turn on my phone to see that I have tons of missed calls and text messages. All of the calls are from Michael and Alex and same with the texts. Some included: "Have you landed yet?" "Has she seen you yet?" and "When did you say you're going to be back?"

I sent them a message saying that I will all them when I land in New York, I also told them that I was in Charlotte right now and that I'll be getting on the plane soon. After sending the messages, I looked at the time to see it reads 9:07 pm. I have two and half more ours until I land and get to my hotel. I start walking to the gate that we'll be taking off at until... I spot Seliena at a coffee stand directly in front of me.

"Shit!" I say under my breath. I watch as she grabs her coffee and was about to turn around and look my way so I dodged into a store that sells magazines and other travel stuff. I let out a breath that I did not know I was holding in.

"Wooh... That was close." I said to myself.

"What was close?" A girl around my age said to me. I didn't even know she was standing next to me when I ran in here. She had like a fiery red color hair and dark brown eyes.

"Oh... It's nothing," I say trying to dismiss the subject.

"Where are you heading to?" I ask her just to change the subject.

"I'm going to New York City. What about you?"

"Me too. I'm Mason," she shook my hand that I held out.

"I'm Annabella, but my friends call me Anna and my sisters call me Bella."

"Nice to meet you, Anna. So, what are you flying to New York for?" She shifted uncomfortably in her place.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to offend you, you don't have to answer it if you don't want to." Dammit! I'm such an idiot!

"It's ok. I'm going back for family reasons. You?" She asked trying to get the topic off her. I shouldn't have asked her that question.

"Actually... it may sound kinda stalkerish but I'm kinda following this girl there since she has to go back to handle some issues and the last time she talked to me she said she never wanted to see me again. So I want to talk to her when I know she can't run off or something like that," I ramble.

"That's actually really sweet. I would love to have someone do that to me. She must really be special, lucky you."

"She really is special." I say her look up at the clock on the wall and hear her curse under her breath which makes me look up at the clock.

"Shit." I say to myself. They're about to start boarding the plane.

"Well it was nice meeting you Mason! I hope we can talk on the plane or when we land."

"Nice meeting you too and ya that would be nice!" She walks off toward the same gate I'm going to but I see Seliena sitting in one of the seats at the gate. She looks toward my direction and a loving smile was plastered on her beautiful lips. But she wasn't looking at me... She was looking at the same girl I was just talking to. She gets up and runs up to her and hugs her tight. I move closer to hear what they're talking about.

"Ohmygod! I can't believe you're here Bella! I thought I wasn't going to see you until Wednesday at court." Seliena squealed to Anna. Wait... why is she calling her Bella? I go back through my mind through our conversation. I remember her say that only her sisters call her Bella. HOLY FUCK! I was just talking to Seliena's sister!

*********************************************************A/N*************************************************************

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!
Hey lovelies! What do you think of Mason meeting Bella without putting the puzzle pieces together until the end. Next chapter is still going to be in Mason's POV, but I think halfway through the chapter I'm going to change it into Seliena's POV so look out for that. Hope you enjoyed chapter 7, I think is from now on going to get better. Keep reading to find out what happens between Seliena and Mason, and the issue she has to deal with in court.

Remember to please:

Vote>>>>>>>>

Comment>>>>>>>>>

and:

Follow>>>>>>>>>

Love you all!!!!!
-Emily-