~Caring~

All of them made their way to dorm. Once they got inside, Izuku made his way to the bedroom, he walked towards his bed and laid Eri down on his bed.

Izuku turned around and slightly jumped as he noticed his roommates looking at him with care?

Izuku smiled at them softly and asked if they were tired seeing how it was already really late. Some nodded their heads while others responded with no.

Izuku chuckled knowing Aizawa, Shinso and Dabi weren't tired. He told them he would be right back, he walked into the kitchen and grabbed some melatonin for the guys and made his way back.

"Here you go, this will help you sleep", he says as he hands them the melatonin. They thanked him as Izuku went to the closet and came back with some clothes and headed to the bathroom.

~Time-skip~

Izuku came back and noticed they were all asleep or well he thought they were but in fact they were still awake. He went to lay down next to Eri, he smiled down at her, he felt relieved and laid back not bothering to close the curtains around his bed.

He stayed like that for what seemed like forever, he was deep into his thoughts, he snapped out of it and looked over at his clock, 12:25 AM, he sighed and got up slowly and headed to the door mindlessly grabbing a jacket in the dark. He didn't bother to see if it was his or not as he headed out of the dorm and up to the roof. He got to the top and went to the edge just leaning into the same railing. He looked over the buildings as the wind slowly past over him making him shiver slightly from the cold breeze, he wrapped himself more with the jacket. He grabbed a lighter from his pocket and a cigarette, lighting it up and taking a small puff. He didn't even notice the guys had silently stalked him from the darkness in the shadows and noticed him smoking.

Izuku heard a small roar in the sky and looked up with a smile. A big dragon was flying towards him and soon landed on the roof and made itself smaller.

" Hello Daikia" Izuku says as he used one of his quirks to make the animal speak.

" Hello prince, how are you holding up?" Daikia asked as he growled softly rubbing his face into Izuku's side.

" Just fine, they just won't stop talking", Izuku said sadly.

" Who?", Daikia asked.

" The voices"

" Face me prince"

Izuku turned over to face him and as soon as he did, Daikia blew a bit of fire into his face.

As soon as he did that the voices that constantly tortured Izuku stopped. Izuku smiled in thank you and turned over to face the buildings again in the quiet sky.

" This is it, this is the feeling I wanted for my entire life, because suddenly the world became quiet, and I felt safe in my very own head." Izuku says as he leaned into the rail with his arms crossed on it.

He smiled, a genuine smile and turned around. He made his way to the door and decided he wanted to take the stairs instead of the elevator.

The guys quickly went to the elevator and made a run to the dorm and headed to their beds, seconds later they heard the door open and a creak on Izuku's bed.

~Time-skip to the morning~

" Izuku..... Izuku wake up", Ida said.

Izuku groaned and opened one eye and noticed Tenya right up to his face trying to wake him, he gently pushed Tenya's face away.

" Quite I'm trying to sleep", Izuku mumbled as he heard some lightly laugh.

" Cmon kid you got to get up", Hawk says.