~Love at last~

It's been a week since the accident and Izuku always felt safer with his roomies, but right now he is confused as to why they were not at their dorm since it was night time.

He heard the door to his dorm open and saw his roommates coming in one by one.

" Hey guys!", Izuku said happily.

They all said hi to him but looked very nervous which Izuku definitely noticed.

"What's wrong, you all look nervous", Izuku says.

" W-we just want to ask if you want to go out", Kami tried to say.

"With us, like on a date", Mic said excitedly.

Izuku blushed and looked at them, he nodded indicating he would love to go out with them.

"Well cmon get ready we leave in a little", Dabi said smirking.

"Wh-what now!" Izuku exclaimed.

They hummed a yes and Izuku went to get ready, once he was done, he met up with them again and they headed out. Soon enough they were at a restaurant, not too fancy but fancy enough, Izuku looked down once they sat down and they all noticed his weird behaviour.

"What is wrong, do you not like it, we can leave if yo-", Shoto said but was cut off.

"No, I like it really, honestly, I-I just why did you want to go out with me, like all of you?"Izuku asked.

" Cmon nerd have we not given you enough hints", Bakugo snorted.

"Ai mi Vida", Sero said.

"It's because we like you", Kirishima said.

"All of us", Hawks started.

"Like you", Aizawa finished it.

"We want to go out with you and let us call you ours, if you would have us that it", Mic and Shinso said at once.

Izuku blushed even more at this and smiled sweetly at them before speaking.

"I would love that", Izuku said.

With those words, the men were feeling ten times more confident, throughout the dinner they all talked about random stuff, laughing, smiling, just having a good time. At one-point Izuku saw all of them laughing and smiling and it seemed like the world around him stopped. He saw how beautiful the feeling of being loved felt, people who cared for you. He loved this feeling and seeing them, getting along and not fighting over his love.

Once they got done with dinner, they asked him where he wanted to go next, in which Izuku only told them to follow her, they were confused but either way followed her. Once they saw where they were going, they smiled happily as the place, where they had seen Izuku truly calm and happy, and relieved.

Izuku laid down at the same spot he had before and looked at the sky, it was really dark out now and the stars could be seen, the rest sat down near him, just enjoying the comfortable silence.

" You know, I didn't think you would like me back, I was disgusted at myself back then for liking more than one person, but I couldn't keep lying to myself about my feelings, when I found out we would be roommates, I got really happy, relieved that maybe someone would notice my pain, and you guys did, I wanted to scream, run away again because no one before had shown me these things, I saw how you all looked at me, I tried to convince myself that it was nothing, but the moment said I trusted you, well it all went to the ground knowing I was doomed. Although I'm glad I did. Thank you, all of you for showing me what it feels like to live." Izuku said as he looked at them, they all had tears in their eyes, and some looked down while others cried silently thanking it all for working out. 

Izuku smiled at them crying as well, he giggled slightly as he looked at the sky again with one thought on his mind.

'Finally found love at last, it took a while, but I finally get to experience it.'

                                                                                                  ~EL FIN~