2 • Wrong Person, Wrong Time 👠

~ mid 2000s ~

• CHRIS POV •

Warnings: very traumatic experiences, verbal/physical abuse, the girls mother is a warning. I wish you guys didn't have to meet her, but it's all part of the story! 🎀

"Shots on me, boys," I announce to my friends, and above the loud music blaring in this night club.

Now that Fantastic Four press is over, and the movie is finally out I can finally go back to hanging out with my friends and just being a regular 23 year old.

At least I try to be...I tend to forget people are starting to recognize  me from my work on the streets, which my friends mess with me about.

"Dude," Zach comes closer to me and puts his hand on my shoulder, I don't hear what he says so I lean in closer to him.

He continues to speak, "that cute blonde won't stop staring at you." Zach jerks his head towards where this blonde is.

And naturally I turn my head too, and wow, wow, wow.

She's beautiful, tall, long legs, absolutely rocking those Jimmy choos she has on.

She smirks at me while she takes a sip of her martini.

Even though she's also with her friend group, she's not paying attention to them but keeps her eyes on me.

Feeling promiscuous, she gives me a wink, so I know she's looking at me.

I turn to Zach who mocks that same wink.

👠

"So born and raised in North Carolina, huh?" I tell my new friend, she's on her third martini, two bought with my money.

"Yup," she answers me, throwing her soft hair over her shoulder and nudging even closer to me as we sit at the bar.

"Where's that cute little accent then?" I take another sip of my beer, keeping my eyes on her.

I take a second to look at her fiery hazel eyes, and her blonde hair, I can't help but wonder if the blonde is real, or if she dyes it to be that color.

She's beautiful regardless.

"Back home, silly," she giggles, ever since we started to get to know each other she hasn't stopped smiling.

I chuckle because she's so cute with her contagious happy vibe, "so you're an actor?"

"Something like that," I respond, and watch as she uses her fingers to graze my forearm, my eyes shoot back to her, they're much more darker.

"So that means you're like totally loaded right?" She waits for me to answer, licking her bottom lip like my respond was going to turn her on even more.

"Something like that," I settle for, something in my gut feeling makes me a little self conscious, but I guess the liquor in my blood made it go away quickly before I even got the chance to think about it.

Because next thing I knew I was following this girl out the club, and driving to my place...

👠

"Mom," I smile at her, "this is Jade, my girlfriend."

"Hi! I'm your son's girlfriend, and future wife," Jade laughs and grabs my mom's hand, giving it a good shake, "but no grandkids, I hate kids."

Jade genuinely laughs, although she isn't joking, my mom laughs to be nice.