7 • A Clover Friend 🍀

This part I must say is something I am not used to writing. But as a writer I like to branch out and try to write new things.

Please read the warnings before you read this part my lovelies, some of them may be triggering, if you don't feel comfortable with any of them let me know and I can offer a brief summary of the part for you ❣️

The story of how Chris met Allie's biological mother...

2011

Warnings ‼️: mentions of being homeless, alone, parentless. Mentions of being hungry, starved, and unwell. Chris is an angel who never leaves Allie's mom's side! Jade being Jade.

~ Chris ~

"I want a milkshake, and a burger, Chris. And you can't do the least and go get me it? What kind of man did I marry?" Jade is at it again, yelling at me while I sleep.

I just got home from filming a movie, and I'm exhausted. I can't even open my eyes. I've been traveling on the road, in an airplane for about an entire day. I literally can't function.

The only little strength and energy I had, I saved to say hi to my baby girl when she greeted me at the door. She's only 5 years old, but man, is she my little best friend.

She just started 1st grade this year, we had a tutor for her all of kindergarten. And she was doing fine, along with cheerleading she had many friends. But then Jade's father demanded his grandchild attend a private school.

I was against it, until Jade manipulated me into accepting. She has a way with words, I'll stick my ground, my opinion over MY kid, and then something happens and I'm agreeing to what she says.

So now Rory is in the 1st grade at a private school. And she really, really likes it. Everyday she comes home and tells me all about her friends and her teachers. Whether it be through the phone or if I'm physically at home.

If she didn't like going, I'd fight to my very last breath to get her out. But she seems to be enjoying it so, I'll let her be, for now. Because she's my kid. Not only Jade's, or her father's, I have a say in her life too.

"Babe, can you please just make something here for tonight? I'll wake up early and treat you girls to breakfast, how does that sound?"

You can practically hear the tiredness in my voice, I am literally running on zero energy. I can't move.

"It sounds horrible!" Jade screeches, "I barely eat fast food, and today when I finally get a craving for it, you're telling me I can't have it?"

I touch my eyes, they burn from the exhaustion, I faintly hear Rory's show on the TV. Her little body is plastered to my back. She loves to cuddle, especially during night night time.

I sigh annoyed, "I have like $50 bucks in my wallet. If you want order it through one of those food delivery things."

"You don't love me. That's what this is. Any other normal husband would go out to buy his wife dinner!"

I can't deal with this anymore. I just want her to shut up. "Fine, you know what Jade?" I sit up in bed. In complete zombie mode, "I'll go."

"Yay," she squeals and proceeds to give me her order, Rory is fast asleep in the middle of our bed, cuddling her teddy bear.

I make sure she's completely covered by her blanket before I slip on some shoes and grab my car keys.

~