9 • Let It Snow! ☃️

WELCOME BACK TO THE SUPER DAD WORLD 🧸🫧🍭💕 where it's a girl party always! With our fav sisters; CJ, Rory, Gracie & Allie.

The biggest snowstorm of the year hits the East Coast, snowing in Chris and the girls and everyone else in the area. You cancel the rest of your appointments for the day and head home into the eye of the storm.

January 2023

~ CHRIS ~

"You're ruining my life!" Rory cries to me, following me around the house, I wish all children came with instruction books. Especially 17 year olds.

I wish you could look up whatever situation and scenario that they're over exaggerating. And find the solution, the correct response in handling that said scenario.

Like taking this very scenario for example, Rory would like to go sledding with her friends.

It doesn't sound too bad, right? She's getting older, and I know I have to respect her time with her friends, because god forbid if I don't, I'm ruining her life.

Y/n tells me to let go a little bit, I tend to be really uptight. More than a regular father of 4, because of all the trauma Jade had caused, I tend to be very protective and come off a bit too strong. Simply, in the good favor of my girls.

"It's just sledding Dad!" Rory yells, "we aren't going to some dark alley to snort coke up our noses or–"

"--now you're really not going." I cut her off, angrily. Only getting her even more upset.

"Why would you snort soda up your nose?" CJ wonders out loud, kicking her legs, sitting on one of the stools in the breakfast. Doing the one and only thing she can do quietly, eat.

"You see?" I look at Rory, and she sassily crosses her arms and gives me a look. She feels guilty saying that. Sometimes she forgets she has three little sponges she calls sisters.

"Where's Y/n? She'll let me go. She won't freak out like you are right now over nothing!"

Back to my scenario philosophy, Rory would like to go sledding with her friends as we've discussed, there's only two problems.

One; the entire state is under a winter weather advisory due to the blizzard that we're currently in.

Two; the roads will not be cleaned until tomorrow.

Therefore, she will not be going. Unless she wants to sled in the backyard, I'm totally cool with that.

"Invite your friends here, we have a pretty big backyard, I'm sure it outweighs any other hill." I propose an alternative but that just makes her angrier.