8 • Girls Only Club 🍪

WELCOME BACK TO THE SUPER DAD WORLD! 🩷🌟 THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE. I APPRECIATE YOU!!!!

In this AU you are a successful pediatric nurse practitioner, you are the light to 4 girls, and the obsession and infatuation of their father, no other than Hollywood's biggest directors...

Chris returns from a long directing role, to do what he's always done, take care of his girls. He needs your help, but an unexpected guest arrives...

Warnings: mentions of menstrual cycle, Jade is a huge warning, fluff because babies are so cute, CJ being a little off the hinges per usual...

Looking forward to reading comments and feedback as always 🥹🫶🏻 there's two mini additional parts at the end!

PNP! Reader x Director! Chris

~ February 2020  ~

•• Y/N ••

"Okay, sweetheart. You are all set, Santiago."

I smile at the little 8 month old boy happily giggling on the white sheet.

Here in Exam Room 3. I love my job, I love it so much. At one point, I was close to dropping out of my nursing courses way back when I started nursing school.

It's not easy, so much information, so much conversions. It was not easy at all, but I kept going because I kept imagining myself at this point of my life. Working at an office with other friendly and child loving co-workers.

And between all of us, we make the health of the children in the area around us our main priority.

"You are a very happy and healthy baby boy!"

I carefully pick him up, he's been nothing but giggles since his mom brought him in here.

"Yes you are!" I reply when he squeals at me, reaching to pinch my cheek with his baby fingers.

He doesn't want to let go, so I grab the shirt he was wearing from his mom's hold. And lay him back on the exam table.

His mom looms over, beside me, Santiago looks up at the both of us, gurgling and making the cutest baby noises.

My job doesn't help my baby fever. I've always dreamt of being a mom ever since I was a little.

I had an obsession with all my baby dolls, their bottles and taking them for a trip around my house in their little strollers.

My inner child awakens whenever I am at Chris's house, Allie, CJ and baby Gracie's playroom is like little girl heaven.

Those girls may be spoiled, with toys but most certainly with love from their father.