10 • Cuddle Buddy & Birdies 🧸

Welcome back to a brand new Super Dad part! 🩷🎀🧸⭐️🍭🩰 where Chrissy is a single dad, but meets the love of his life (us) and we fit right into his sweet family 🥰

Here we go, thank you guys for being here and thank you for all the love and support. As always I love writing these stories for you guys 💛

~ Early May 2023 ~

~ Y/N ~

Walking into the house...a house I have called my home for a while now. I feel nothing but content, the girls are all at school.

Chris is about half an hour away in a meeting for one of his future projects...and me? I'm headed straight to our bed. I have worked the graveyard shift for the first time in 4 years, in which I had to do it all the time during my residency.

A friend of mine who's a general pediatric surgeon, needed help on her staff because she's short on nurses, especially PNPs. Dr.Perriwinkle said it was fine and she'd take care of my patients for today.

Because it was currently 8am, and I have been working since 8pm. Dragging my tired feet to the kitchen to grab some water, I see a big sign with CJ's handwriting:

HI Y/N, DADDY SAID YOU ARE GOING TO COME HOME TO SLEEP SO I GOT YOU A CUDDLE BUDDY...LOVE U. SEE U LATER.

She's been working on her hand-eye coordination skills, and she's been doing so well, and her reading comprehension has gone up so much after I started working with her one on one here at the house and reading to her at night.

Chris being a father to four girls, all at different milestone ages, it's hard to dedicate time to each one of them.

Switching up my mind, I heat up some water and put in my favorite tea to soak, setting my stuff in the sunroom–I make a mental note to get it later as I make my way to our bedroom. As I've been moving in little by little, I have the majority of my stuff here and the rest at my old apartment.

Chris practically begged me that one night I came to check on Allie and her stomach bug, to move in with him and the girls. And who was I to say no to his handsome face? I can't, I literally am incapable of saying no to him.

Walking past the girls empty rooms, I smile, because there's only two times I can think of when this house is quiet. 1) when they're all sleeping, 2) when they're at school.

Allie's room is spick and span, her bed is made, there isn't a single piece of clothing or toys on the ground. It is left untouched as she organized it this morning, Allie is the most organized of the girls, and that's okay.

Passing Rory's room, it seems she couldn't find what to wear for her cheer practice after school because there's a bunch of t-shirts, shorts and sneakers all over the place, but her bed is basically made, she simply just threw her comforter back onto her mattress and threw her pillows and left them the way they landed.

The girls all wear uniforms to school since they attend the private school just 15 minutes away, from what Chris has explained to me, his ex father-in-law, demanded the girls attend a private school which...hello...he's a sponsor for.

Jade also prohibited the enrollment of the girls' in a public school. It's so funny to me that she had so much say in their social life, including their school life but she wasn't capable of stepping up to that Mom title.

Chris and I's bedroom is the final one of the hallway, CJ and Allie's rooms are across from each other in a zigzag formation, then Gracie's and Rory's are the same way too.