Prologue

" Maine apna pura career intelligence me nikala hai Naina....
Woh log mujh tak kabhi nahi paunch payenge.....

lekin agar mai apne maksad me kamyab nahi raha to muzse vada karo ki meri jung tum ladhogi...joh kuch bhi unhone mujhse cheena hai....mera career...mera dost....mera pya....."

These words kept on ringing in her ear, his body aroma still lingering on her skin,
his warmth still protecting her from chilly winds,
his breaths which blew life into her soul,
his heart beats rhymed with hers,
those love possessed eyes mixed with helplessness, was making her suffocate out of life like a fish landed on a desert.....
and she came back to the real world with a jolt, where her eyes witnessed him stepping inside the Jeep carrying a heavy heart...

The ambush site was green, now started to turn into a shade of red, surrounded with the noise of gun fires and explosives.
The five proud cadets of Rajveer were still tackling the men sent by Lala Saheb to fetch some time for him to flee away... The count of rules broken by them guaranteed them a few years of imprisonment and a permanent ban from KMA...

But without caring about the worldy worries, their dreams, they stood for Rajveer and Naina...

Naina - " Rajveer sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...."
She shouted his name to which he stared back at her tilting his head, passing a sweet smile assuring that everything gonna perfect...
And ignited the Jeep, praying to see her face again.....if destiny permitted....

His silhouette faded bringing back sense in her and she ran with all her strength like a doe trying to reach her mother saving herself from a monster lion.....chasing her.....

May be God planned for the same for them and she caught the Jeep's handle...

Rajveer keeping a eye on his way to escape from the cursed life,
" Cadet. Singh....
Yeh kyaa he..." mildly scolding her, he slowed down the Jeep,
" Utar jaavo... jaldi...."

Naina - " main aapke saath jaaungi Sir...
Main reh nii paungi aapke bager..."
She said in a single breath meeting his puffed eyes....not knowing what's she was blurting out.....

He banged his hand on the steering not knowing whether to be happy or to cry... Her words didn't imply that she loves him. But it brought a wave of doubt in his head...

He was about to get started a war between his heart and brain when a bullet made a entry inside the Jeep, kissing the mirror....

Rajveer keeping a hand on his head, and a stone on heart,
" Cadet. Singh....
Tum mere saath nii aa sakthi...
That's an order...."

Naina - " Please sir... Mujhe math rokiye. Itne din aapke saath na dekar, akele ladne dekar maine bahot badi galti kardi he.... Ab aur nahi... Main aapko nahi khona chahti....."
She uttered hiding her head too as a bullet passed just an inch away from her....

He let out a sigh and dragged her inside as his stupid brat was too terrific to handle that too in this situation....and started the Jeep...only to hear a bunch of bullets clamoring near his ears.....

It was a short ride of 200 mtrs before everything started with a loud bang and their Jeep collided with a unknown barricade, and flipped down taking several turns...

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Nahiiii....nahii...nahiii...nahii.....
Yesa nahi ho sakta...

Rajveer sir ko main aise nahi kho sakti... Nahi kho sakti...
Woh eklaute he joh mere bhaiyya ko nirdosh maante he. Woh eklauthe he joh mere bhaiyya pe vishwas Aaj bhi karte he. Woh eklauthe he joh mere dukh mein bhi haath thame he. Woh eklauthe he joh Bina kisi maksat aasha ke humare liye ladh rahe he....

Aisa nahi ho sakta.... Maine toh ab tak apni galtiyonke liye unse maafi bhi manga nahi he. Unse kaha nahi ki 'Rajveer sir apne stupid Cadet Singh ko maaf kardijiye.
Abhi abhi toh hum firse ek huye the... Woh aise nahi humse door ho sakte ...
Nahin ho sakte......"

Thoughts twirled in Nainas head, as a cloud of thick fog surrounded both of them...

The jeep was no longer on its legs, it dangled between a bridge of life and death, giving them and ultimatum of few minutes to revist their memories...

Diesel was leaking creating a river eager to catch the fire.

Rajveer - " Nai....na.... I....lo...."
His lips quivered trying to spill the deep secrets of his heart....

Naina tried to move her legs to reach him who was stuck under the front tyre...
After a struggle of lifetime her fingers touched his eyes,

" Rajveer sirrr....
Thank You...Mere saath dene ke liye.... "
She mumbled hoping for a miracle...

A miracle to save her Rajveer sir...
A miracle to reverse the cycle of their life...

Naina - " Kanha jii, Bhaiyya ko khone ke baad maine aapse kuch bhi nahi manga he.. Unke baad toh aap pe bharosa hi uth gaya tha mera...
Lekin aaj mere pass Mere Rajveer sir ko chodne kuch bhi nahi he. Bus unko math cheen na mujhse...

Woh bahot achche he... Suchche he. Subke baarien mein sochte rehte he.

Aur ek main hu joh khudgars hu.
Maj. Bhargav ke bhadkane pe Rajveer sir ko chunoti dii... Unke khilaf khadi rahi.
Unke baat sune bager main unse naraz rahi. Gussa Kiya unse.

Fir bhi unhone mujhe maaf Kiya.
Aur ab Capt. Abhimanyu ke jalan ke aag mein Rajveer sir ko hi jaladi. Yeh nahi jaan paayi ki meri karni inko kitni dukha rahi.

Galtiyaan mujhse huii he.
Mera paap ka fal inko math bhugatne do....

Unke wardi, unka career, unke zindagi yeh sub mere hi wajah se unse cheene jaarahe he. Mere aur mere bhaiyya ke samman ke liye unhone khud ke naam pe kalank aane Diya he.
Yeh saare khatre aur ilzaam inpe humare wajah se Lage he.

Please mere Rajveer sir ko bachaloo..
Bachaloo unhe....

Please na Kanha jii...
iske badle mera Wajood....Meri zindagi hi kyun le na loo....
Please... Kanha jiii....Please...."
She prayed with all her heart and soul...

When everything fails, prayer is the last resort to save the remaining piece of hope left within us.

It was the last way to save her everything...
She prayed for his happiness, his wellbeing, for his visions and for his life...

She sent a 'dua' on a path of selflessness, with a pure intention...

Jo bheji thi duaa, woh jaake aasmaan
se yoon takra gayi ke aa gayi
Hai laut ke sadaa...

Her wish collided with millions of Rajveer's prayers which left unfulfilled in this world.

Wajood

Ek kahani mite huye kisiki wajood ki...
Ek kahani toote huye sapnoki...
Ek kahani bichadke bhi saath rehne wale teen ruh ki...

Wajood - Raina ke pyaar ki...

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

It's a story about a world, accidentally existed due to Naina's wish. Here she prays to save her Rajveer sir trading her own existence - Wajood in return.

Eventually it turns out to be true, but Naina remains a shadow of a person she was. In this story, in this world, Naina Singh Ahluwalia never existed....

What's gonna happen when the Wajood of Captain. Rajveer Singh Shekhavat's favourite cadet Naina Singh Ahluwalia erases from the slate of the world?

To know more...
Encourage me to write 😌
Give me feedbacks 😌

It has been a looooooong time, I tried to write something. I hope this story helps me to connect with new as well as old readers.

Aapki,
Nandu ❤️