Chapter 3. Yeh Raastein

Vyoom

Sayuri

His last words pierced her heart. This wasn't something she expected from him. He is her saviour, best friend, soulmate and love of her life. Four years before, It felt like their constant sailing boat finally reached some destination, and now she realised that the shore...their destination was wrong from the very beginning...

Sayuri - "Kanha, Is this your final decision?..."
She asked hoping that her assumption gonna turn wrong.

" Is duniya mein hazaro log tumhare jagah khud hone ke sapne dekhte he, mehnat bhi karte he. Ek financially settled parivaar, supporting parents,  ek bade reputed hospital mein internship, finally ek well paid job... Yeh sub tumko tumhare kismat aur mehnat ne diye he. Aur tum ise Bina soche samjhe reject kar rahe ho... "
She poured out all her anger and sadness. All these years his love tied her tongue from blurting out these truth. But today she will not zip her mouth.

Kanha ignored Naina witnessing all their mess,
" Sayu, tumhari baat such he lekin kuch corrections karne ke baad. Phehle jaise tumne bola mere family finally well settled nahi, khandani Ameerzade he. Joh kuch bhi unke pass he woh let ke khaye bhi toh hazaro saal lagenge kharch ho jaane mein.

Dusri baat woh log supporting kis angle se lagte he tumhe? Is medical degree se koyi lagav nahi tha mera..."

Sayuri interrupted his words,
" Aur kaha he Tera lagav? Batavo Zara...?.."

Her question left Kanha's mind in a chaos. His silence ignited fire in Sayuri's heart. He was a state topper. His medical degree is not a result of nepotism. His hardwork made him stand as a doctor. But she also knew that, he was forced to take medicine.

This truth can not hinder that fact that, Kanha can be a brilliant doctor that the society needs. If he doesn't want to work in a famous hospital, he may choose the NGO's, just like her. And help the underprivileged one.