Chapter 7 : Treasure Hunt 2

Rajveer's feet moved towards the rough path that was seemed to be made a few minutes before... His instincts said may be that girl whom they are searching went in the same way, where rustling of the leaves can be heard. He calculated the pros and cons carefully following the clearing, and double checked that his both guns were ready to emerge any second.

Positive point was that, the girl was not prepared for this situation as it was a worst decision to enter this forest. Everyone knew who were living in this peaceful looking heaven. They were one of the scariest tribal people he came across in his entire army life. Those people didn't cared about anyone who don't belong to their tribe. But also they were the reason where the Gurukul is standing now.

And the negative point was, he didn't know how that girl looked. His team didn't send him the picture. He hoped his luck won't betry him this time. Cursing Huda in his mind, he tried to catch any signals regarding any backup teams sent for his help, as it was impossible to navigate in that area.

Soon, he heard a yelp and his steps hurriedly followed the voice. His heart was excited, as it knew this moment can be the turning point of his life. If he was successful in catching that girl may be his team will start trusting him once again. He ran with all his strength and soon his chest collided with a soft figure, who was shivering like a baby deer chased by a lion.

The thing he first noticed was her eyes. Almond shaped brown eyes which held thousands of emotions. Fear... Anxiety.... Helplessness...

As soon as their eyes met, he saw a ray of hope in them. A lone tear escaped from those eyes, as soon as her attention focused towards him....

And he heard a faint,
" Rajveer sir "  before he saw something which forced him to remember all the Gods he worshipped all these years.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸