Six Has A Different Meaning Now

"Talk"

'Thought'
_____________
"So how was your first day?"

Six could be seen standing on the private runway at the Providence Headquarters. Rex and Penny Polendina could be seen exiting an aircraft.

"Miss was a success Father!~"

Penny quickly ran up to the agent with a very bright and cheerful smile on her face, though what she said didn't make him feel as happy.

"F-Father?!"

Rex was now completely confused and shocked by what he had just heard, practically left speechless.

"Hmm, good, now go to Holiday for a quick check up."

Six tried his best to ignore what he had heard and continued speaking to Polendina in a neutral, professional manner.

"You mean Mother?"

"WHAT?!"

Rex was just getting more confused and shocked by Penny's interesting choice of words. Not only that, but she said it in a way as if it was natural and she had always used those terms before.

"... Yes."

Six sighs, even though he tried to act as if he wasn't bothered by this, it was clear that he wasn't used to it either.

"Roger that Father, see you in a later date Sir Rex~"

And with that, Penny left the two alone and began walking back inside the HQ of Providence. She had a cute bounce to her steps as she headed toward the entrance, no doubt excited to meet up with the person named Holiday, aka her so-called "mother." The two watched her walk in and close the door behind her. There were a few moments of silence between them.

"MIND EXPLAINING THIS SUDDEN TRUTH BOMB TO ME?!"

Rex could no longer keep quiet and immediately wanted to know what was going on. His lack of understanding of the situation was already making his head hurt from pure confusion.

"She suffers from brain damage."

Six did not hesitate to tell the human Evo what was going on, and she said it in such a blunt tone that it quickly snapped the questioner out of his confusion.

"H-Huh?"

Rex honestly didn't know how to respond to that.

"When you used your 'Nanites' on the girl, you did more than save her life, you absolutely changed it."

Six explained further in more detail about the situation, though it was hard to tell if what he was saying was good or bad, especially from how neutral his tone was.

"In what way?..."

Rex couldn't help but worry, feeling as if he had messed up again and accidentally done something bad to the person he was trying to save.

"When the Doctor gave Penny a check up, she found out that your attempts in healing her actually turned a once robotic android into something more human like."

This surprised the machine teen from what he had heard from Six. Especially the part where he mentioned turning Penny more 'human-like'.

"Wait, she was a robot?"

The information about Polendina being a robot was very surprising and shocking to Rex. Though it made sense to him when he thought about it, especially considering how easily he had been able to heal her.

"She used to be a robot, again thanks to you, Holiday theorized that after sharing your Nanites, they underwent a similar phenomenon to those that turn humans into EVO, however instead of creating a mutated monster, she instead gained human biology."