Remember Those Important

"Talk"

'Thought'
_____________
"So Penny, how was your first mission with your new partner?"

In the laboratory, which was also a medical center, a young woman, known as Dr. Rebecca Holiday, was currently giving Penny Polendina, who was lying on an examination table, a check up, making sure she wasn't hurt or injured in any way.

"Judging by your smile and unharmed body, I would like to assume it went well?"

Though so far, Dr. Holiday has yet to see anything that says otherwise, much to her relief.

"It was Sen-sational, Mother!~"

Penny, in her ever lasting bright smile and personality, happily responded to the one she refers to as her own Mother.

"I'm glad to hear that."

Dr. Holiday couldn't help but feel slightly guilty, being called something she wasn't, however, with little information about Polendina and where she came from, she knew it was best to play along, and not risk triggering an emotional meltdown with her.

"But I must ask, do I know of Sir Rex?"

But before Rebecca could continue to feel unsure, guilt, her thoughts were interrupted by the questioning of Penny, a specific question that slightly dampened the innocent face of hers.

"Well, do you?"

Though instead of giving the cybernetic girl a straight answer, Dr. Holiday decided to ask the question back at her as a way to see how much she actually remembers and to see if she could make her remember anything else.

"I unknown if I do, yet, he feels familiar."

Penny then started to wear a very deep and thoughtful face, as she tries to see if she actually remembers such a person.

"Like, I'm supposed to know him, or at least, I'm aware someone important exists in my life."

But no matter how much Penny struggled to remember, all she could actually recall was the fact that she knows such a person exists to her.

"Yet, all I remember is... A shadow, static that covers the person I'm supposed to remember."

Yet, who specifically it was, Penny didn't know, as all the people she was supposed to know were nothing more than vague shapes to her. This lack of knowledge of who she was supposed to know was making her cheerful face turn into something more depressing.

"Well, even if you can or can't remember, I'm sure Rex wouldn't mind being your friend, that's how he can be important to you."

Fortunately for the artificial human, before she could dive deep into her uncertain sadness, Dr. Holiday was able to bring her back up, giving her comforting words and reassurance that even if she did or didn't lose someone, she will always have someone important in her life, whether it was someone she was or wasn't supposed to remember.

"A friend?..."

The words of Penny's so-called Mother, not only were they something that calmed her down and comforted her heart.

"He's a friend..."

But said words have just awakened something in the mind of Penny.

"A boy, that is my friend..."

A lost memory, unlocked, or at least what Penny assumed was an accurate memory.

"He's a boy..."

A memory of Penny's first ever friend, a friend that was being reconstructed into a form known as Rex.

"I'm a girl..."

Every vague shape of Penny's first friend.

"A girl and boy are close friends..."

Was either being replaced or reformed by Penny.

"Close friends..."

Into someone such as Rex, Penny's so-called partner she just met.

"Boy, girl, close friends..."

However, the more Penny thought about it.

"Girlfriend, I am..."

The more Penny that they were more than just partners, which was actually starting to worry her Mother.

"Hey Dr. Holiday, just here to-"

But before Rebecca could possibly correct, or at the very least give Polendina a different idea, Rex has just entered the medical room.

"BOYFRIEND YOU ARE!~"

Which promptly resulted in Penny ignoring her own mother before activating her rocket shoes, instantly flying away from the Doctor, and shooting towards the EVO human, who wasn't given a chance to process what was happening before being tackled into the ground while in a tight strong hug.

"Hello! Boyfriend Rex!~"

As soon as Penny said this to Rex, he could only go wide-eyed in response, as he stared at the girl who was currently hugging and nuzzling him with a very shocked expression.

"... I don't know if I should be happy or scared..."
_____________________________
You know, with Penny and Rex suffering from memory loss, they could honestly be tricked into believing that they knew each other in the past, which I'm not sure if that's horrifying and evil or not.

(BTW, who do you think is stronger? Penny, Rex or both?)

/Penny Polendina Abilities\

Combat Ready: She was literally programmed to know how to fight.

(More fighting styles could be scanned or downloaded into her)

Excellent Eyes: Not only are her sights better than most normal people, but she can also see in multiple different vision, like heat, night, aura, x ray and more.

(Could also see Nanites due to her upgrades)

Extreme Durability: A mix of having a cybernetic body and aura, it's nearly impossible to break her.

(Could possibly survive an explosion without flinching)

Amazing Physicality: Was strong enough to hold an entire city I believe, more or less, and possibly had speed that can rival or possibly surpass Ruby.

(Her beams could be used to move faster and hit harder)

Energy Beam: She can shoot beams from her hands and feet, not only can they be used for attacks, but as a way to fly as well.

(Her beams are connected to her Aura and Nanites, if she runs out of both, she would need to wait a while to recharge)

Floating Array: Can summon multiple flying swords, that she can control, could either be used for combat, increase the power of her beams and even to tie someone up with her energy strings.

(She could also used them as normal swords and maybe turns the swords into different weapons like hammers or axes)

Semblance: I don't know, it wasn't made clear to me, any suggestions?