𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 | 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚜?

ꮋꮖꮖ, ꭲꮋꮖꭱꮪꭲꭹ ᏼꭺᏼꮖꭼꮪ!

for the past few days/weeks since i haven't been uploading anything, i've been thinking like, a lot, about a new book. at first i wasn't sure what i was even doing or if the idea was satisfying enough to be turned into a book, but you know what? at the end of the day, i was like 'fuck it, let's do this!'

i know some of y'all are going to read it and support my work no matter what and i love you so much for that, you have no idea, therefore... until 'sweet lips' will be completely finished, i'm going to start working on this little gem.

i'm sorry for those who aren't here to support other ships than yeongyu, truly, but what i can tell you for sure is that i have some nice ideas for yeongyu shippers too, if you'll ever be interested as much as you were in 'sweet lips'.

oh, and i'm still debating whether i should repost 'restrained' or not, though. anyway, moving on!

𝙇𝙐𝘾𝙄𝘿 𝙄𝙉𝙎𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙏𝙔 is mainly based on a tv series i'm deeply obsessed with atm. if you've watched or just heard of the french horror series 'marianne', then you're the real og and i adore you so fucking much. if you didn't, then that's alright, baby, i just hope you're gonna love the idea as much as i did, but this one's a little bit adapted, because my version isn't just suspenseful and horror. it has love and smut and soft scenes, the right amount of spice and tastiness before the storm, ahahah.

yeonjun | bottom

soobin | top

other pairs/characters will be introduced throughout the story (it may be a multifandom thingy, i'll think about it).

i don't have to mention that this is a fanfic and it has nothing to do with the real txt members or any other members, right? good, because you know what's coming and you know i would appreciate it a lot if you didn't throw hate or shade towards my characters or towards other readers out there. ♥

alright, i don't wanna spoil the fun even more, so you have to read this if you wanna find out what's this whole thingy-thing about. until the prologue/first chapter is released, i hope you welcome this new idea with a kind, soft heart.

╭⊱♥   ❝ ℐmsety. ❞