300 Years

300 hundred years.

You hear me, 10 years of becoming a villain, and 300 years of imprisonment.

I was a guy known as the Demon Patriarch in my past life, and now I was sealed in some cave for the past 300 years. Does that fair? No.

But am I happy? Yes I am, I am no longer in that "YoU cOUrtIng dEATh"-- world everywhere I go after all.

After taking every bit of energy from the Cultivation world, I self-destruct and leave the now normal world.

Resources needed to cultivate will no longer be found in that world anymore. This makes a normal world without power.

When I woke up, I am a dragon. If anything, I am just happy to take some afternoon naps.

Well, until something bumped the barrier that imprisoned me that is...

"Can you talk, little one?" I am trying to communicate with the little slime.

It seems a bit confused, it turns around to look for my voice.

'--How can I talk if I don't even have a mouth!

"Hey, you can just talk..."

'Geez stop being so inconsiderate baldy!'

I swear a vein just pop from my head.

Baldy? Is this little guy serious?

"Baldy huh? I see you have some guts..."

'WA-!!! I'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRY, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME!!'

And that little interaction lead me to a whole fated event of my life...

.
.
.

--- Third Person's POV ---

A certain middle-aged man died and got reincarnated as a slime, that slime was now named Rimuru Tempest opened his sight upon this world.

«Report: intrinsic skill, 『Ultrasonic Waves』successfully acquired»

There are two kinds of voices inside Rimuru's head right now...

One was his trusty skill called Great Sage and the other...

『I'd eat all the monsters spawned inside this cave if I were you.』

Was his friend turned skill, Sealed Skill, 『Veldora Tempest』

"Why do I need to eat everything? I've already taken skills..."

『To gain their magicules. Magicules are precious for a monster like you.』

Long story short, they both become friends. However, Rimuru, in his sense of comradeship, won't leave a friend who was sealed for 300 years just like that.

So in the end, he ate the Storm Dragon with the unique skill, Predator, and stored him inside his stomach. The storm dragon understood what he meant by that, and now he is working on destroying the seal as he watches over Rimuru.

"Ah, right... You did say I need Magicules to evolve... But rather than that, are you analyzing the barrier properly? You sound like you're slacking off..."

『Rude, how do you think we're able to communicate with each other? This is the handiwork of my temperance!』

"Ah, I see..."

They seemed to have developed a casual relationship with each other. The dragon used all the wisdom of 310 years he had to try and break free from the 『Unlimited Prison』.

It was hard even for the ex-Demon Patriarch himself. Now the question is: how would one break free without their Magicules?

Simple, one should just make a new concept of using magic.